Karate Kid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really liking that gi aswell as the sculpts, still undecided whether to get a painted set or unpainted aswell as the gi as monies tight.

Will have a better idea in a few days but will defiantely have a set regardless, excellent work:)

Does anyone know where I can get a slim truetype at a reasonable price? I bought the gi and i want to make sure i have the right body...

Does anyone know where I can get a slim truetype at a reasonable price? I bought the gi and i want to make sure i have the right body...

If you have the means to dremmel off the neck get a TTL 3.0. Cheaper and it has sculpted neck so no visible neck joint. Slim shoulders like the Slim TT.

If you have the means to dremmel off the neck get a TTL 3.0. Cheaper and it has sculpted neck so no visible neck joint. Slim shoulders like the Slim TT.

That too, TTL V3 are the cheapest body (value wise) with neck on the market. These are the second option body figures I use when I can't afford a a HT.
thumb_1260797785UmUB.jpg

picture taken from ttlcn.com https://ttlcn.com/?album-read-id-43.html

They're my go-to when I'm making something with an exposed neck. Surprised HT doesn't make anything like that yet. Best option out there.

I really wish HT could release more of the neck bodies, not just the TT slim but the Saizo/Goemon, but I think it'll be more expensive than a TTL.

Goeman-HTN-001.jpg

Ideally, I would've used an MJ Billie Jean HT slim body, but the parted ones are long gone from Ebay...

Anyway!!
Soencer, payment sent for both unpainted heads and the Gi!!! :rock!!!

Got my head and gi today! Excellent work on both counts! The likeness is immediately recognizable. Can't wait to get started on this!

Are the TTL v3s short like the TT Slim?

Ideally, I would've used an MJ Billie Jean HT slim body, but the parted ones are long gone from Ebay...

Anyway!!
Soencer, payment sent for both unpainted heads and the Gi!!! :rock!!!

You know, I'm actually thinking the best thing would be something in scale with one of those Dragon youth bodies. Then something even smaller for Miagi. Not sure what tho.

I'm actually using an Ignite Napoleon body for Miyagi... I wanted to get an In The Past toys japanese paratrooper, but they are pretty hard to come by nowadays...
As for Daniel, I'll be using either a Slim or an Enterbay body...

Hey Spenser... any news on these guys?

Got my head and gi today! Excellent work on both counts! The likeness is immediately recognizable. Can't wait to get started on this!

Are the TTL v3s short like the TT Slim?

I don't think so, TTL's are all the same height I believe.

I'm actually using an Ignite Napoleon body for Miyagi... I wanted to get an In The Past toys japanese paratrooper, but they are pretty hard to come by nowadays...
As for Daniel, I'll be using either a Slim or an Enterbay body...

Hey Spenser... any news on these guys?

I'm using the Napoleon body for Miyagi too. I used the Oz sideshow body for Marty Mcfly, I think it could be a good alternative if you can't get your hands on Napoleon.

OK,
Ignite's Napoleon is too tall for Mr. Miyagi, so right now I'm using DiD Gimli body...
Finally got the heads!! Amazing job Spenser!!!
Daniel is in a Narrow Shoulder body for now...

Just getting started!!! :rock!!!

DSC07246.jpg

DSC07250.jpg

DSC07251.jpg

Nice! :rock Isn't the gi awesome? I was just looking at mine a moment ago. I'm still not sure what body I'm going to use.

Back