Karate Kid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK,
Ignite's Napoleon is too tall for Mr. Miyagi, so right now I'm using DiD Gimli body...
Finally got the heads!! Amazing job Spenser!!!
Daniel is in a Narrow Shoulder body for now...

Just getting started!!! :rock!!!

DSC07246.jpg

DSC07250.jpg

DSC07251.jpg
Those look great need to get mine soon:)

Looks great Kuzeh. I got my set and it looks incredible, thanks Steven. I'll post pics once I score a slim truetype.

Looking spot on!
Thanks!
I still need to do a lot of detailing but getting there!

Those look great Kuzeh. Awesome job.

:yess:

I didn't know Mr. Miyagi was a drummer! What CAN'T he do?

Ha Ha, just kidding. Nice work man, they are looking great! :clap
Thanks dude!
Yeah I noticed once I posted the pics that I used the un-modded toothpicks,
I should've used the ones on the un-painted pics I have on my previous posts...
:lol!

Looks great Kuzeh. I got my set and it looks incredible, thanks Steven. I'll post pics once I score a slim truetype.

I'm actually using a Soldier Story body like this one with sculpted neck...

SS_101Jake_001.jpg

the outfits, sculpts and paint look nice, but I think you can do way better for the body of Danielsan. I absolutely hate the joints you got going there. Almost ruins it.

They both look good!

Thanks!! :rock!

the outfits, sculpts and paint look nice, but I think you can do way better for the body of Danielsan. I absolutely hate the joints you got going there. Almost ruins it.

Well... I've been looking for a slim body with sculpted neck,
ideally the Billie Jean Michael Jackson body would do the trick, but it's impossible to get a hold of just the body...
This is the next best thing...
Still not totally convinced about it my self either...

These are both for tbay. These are two great sculpts, They both needed repair work on the neck, he also wanted me to hide the neck adaptors once attached to the necks.

img3020p.jpg

img3021r.jpg

img3022cxnq.jpg

img3023n.jpg

img3024g.jpg

img3025s.jpg

img3026tr.jpg

Great work Kuzeh using another set of awesome head sculpts from Spenser!

I would LOVE to work on these Kuzeh! The Karate Kid is one of my most beloved favorite movies I saw growing up! Can I ask you what clothing did you use for Mr. Miyagi? Where did you find it? What about his drumsticks aka "chopsticks" I mean? How about the karate gi for Daniel? Is is the custom one that Spenser's Mom made? Spenser are those karate gis still available? If not the gi, how about the bonsai tree patch for the back of the gi? I still want to make these two figures sometime this year. Spenser are the unpainted head sculpts still available from you now? I really hope so! Please let me know. Thanks! :wave

Back