Karate Kid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been meaning to post a pic of my finished Karate Kid figures. I used the GI from the Crazy Owners kung fu fighter and the pants from Spenser's gi. I also took the crest pattern from Spenser's gi and glued it to the back of this one. Evilface did the decals and the heads were repainted by Greggo.

I somehow lost the black belt so I bought some black ribbon from a fabric store for the belt.

Daniel's body is a slim truetype and Miyagi is on a Napoleon body (I shaved the feet down a bit to make him shorter).

Thanks for doing these Spenser, looking forward to your next offerings!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hey spenser looking to purchase the heads painted with gi also please let me know through pm if these are available.

-Mike

I created a highly accurate All Valley poster and wanted to share it with everyone who has these figures.Makes a cool print out next to both of them :)

Is it me or is there something missing :lol

Ayway I'm going for the miyagi,danielson training look also when displayed.I can't wait to get my spens heads :)

-Mike

Has anyone heard from spenser? I been contacting him a few times this past week with no response.I see he logs on but I still get no response.If anyone knows him and can contact him for me that would be great.

-Mike

Has anyone heard from spenser? I been contacting him a few times this past week with no response.I see he logs on but I still get no response.If anyone knows him and can contact him for me that would be great.

-Mike

He sent me a PM a bit over a week ago saying he was gonna start painting a set of heads for me and hopefully ship it all out sometime this week. I bet he's just busy.

I created a highly accurate All Valley poster and wanted to share it with everyone who has these figures.Makes a cool print out next to both of them :)

Awesome!!
Thanks for sharing!!!

Is it me or is there something missing :lol

Ayway I'm going for the miyagi,danielson training look also when displayed.I can't wait to get my spens heads :)

-Mike

Nice work so far dude!!

-Mike

Patience my friend, I've purchased a bunch of stuff from him, and he always comes through, he's been tackling a lot of projects lately
Star Trek, Tron, Deckard and Jack Burton!! :horror!

The wait migh be long, but it's totally worth it!

Just checking in on this thread as I still want a set if available unpainted.
Love what you guys have done with your sets and like the poster nice touch.
Spenser is working on tron, which figure?
Defo interested:)

7649629188_f374d7710c_b.jpg

Back