Detolf lighting project 2.5 ** NEW PICS on pg. 6 (11/18/11) **

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey! Exactly that I had in mind too! Wanted to do the same for my hot toys like I did for my busts. But where did you get those mini frames? They look great.

I like it. Its classy, just in a different way than before. What size pvc piping did you use to cover the cords and poles?

I believe it was 1 1/2"...but ill have to check.

hey! Exactly that I had in mind too! Wanted to do the same for my hot toys like I did for my busts. But where did you get those mini frames? They look great.

I hand made them :) all the posters have a clear cover on the front as well

Last edited:
Re: Detolf lighting project...and my humble collection **pics on page 1**

Ok, I'll work on putting that together for sure...

I would love to see some specs as well.....I am not creative at all and need some sort of visual inspiration

If anyone is interested in the custom mini movie posters...they are hand made with tiny wooden frames and clear polyester plastic fronts covering the poster. The posters themselves are printed on high quality gloss poster paper. I can pretty much make any poster that I can find a high resolution pic of. The back of the posters are styrene plastic painted flat black. They will include reusable non-permanent tape that is perfect for detolf glass or just about any other surface. I'll take some better pics of the posters themselves in the coming days. If there is enough interest, I will make a sales thread.

If anyone is interested in the custom mini movie posters...they are hand made with tiny wooden frames and clear polyester plastic fronts covering the poster. The posters themselves are printed on high quality gloss poster paper. I can pretty much make any poster that I can find a high resolution pic of. The back of the posters are styrene plastic painted flat black. They will include reusable non-permanent tape that is perfect for detolf glass or just about any other surface. I'll take some better pics of the posters themselves in the coming days. If there is enough interest, I will make a sales thread.

I love them small posters. I think I may order a few if you so start to make them available :)

Really impressive set up also :rock

I like the posters, did you use a special printer for that or will any new printer be able to print that detailed?

Back