Desert Cobra Sniper!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure is the reason I started collecting Sideshow Joes. Reminds me of the Afrika Korps of WW II. Great figure!

tTo onethousandmasks: THe balaclava looks much better in brown. I was thinking more of a sand color to match his uniform. Great job!

Got this guy today and love it, only question, does anyone else's knee joints suck? Mine don't move at all

^

Which means?

They are the best knees that Sideshow has ever had on their figures. But they move in increments and they kind of snap from position to position. They are great for holding a pose. I understand that there are a few people who do not like them. But nobody has ever really given a reason for that as far as I can tell.

They are the best knees that Sideshow has ever had on their figures. But they move in increments and they kind of snap from position to position. They are great for holding a pose. I understand that there are a few people who do not like them. But nobody has ever really given a reason for that as far as I can tell.

Ok gotcha and thanks :D

Understatement of the century!

Yes,each snap of the knee makes an unrealistic and awkward pose :cuckoo:

The ratchet knees are terrible. The new knees on zartan and rock and roll are MUCH better

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

I prefer non ratchet joints due to ratchet knees are only really good if your going to display the figure in a standing pose. Which pretty much sums up the stand that they include so why have the ratchet knees in the first place :mad:

Last edited:
But nobody has ever really given a reason for that as far as I can tell.

c6vs4.gif

Back