Desert Cobra Sniper!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cruel I will trade you some ratchet knees for some Zartan or R N' R bodies :)

Cruel I will trade you some ratchet knees for some Zartan or R N' R bodies :)

I would do that in a heartbeat...except that I am retentive to the point that I have to keep all original parts to the figures.

I do have to apologize to all of you guys who hate the ratchet knees, though. I do find a little perverse pleasure in ribbing you guys about it from time to time.:)

I ran out of ratchet knees before I got all of my non-ratchet knees swapped out. I may have to post a plea for some in the commerce section.

The Buck is the most superior 1/6 scale body ever made! :peace

To be honest...I liked the fact that I never had one break on me. Even when the joints stuck...I knew I could jack the heck out of the limbs to loosen them and I would no brek the mannequin.

To be honest...I liked the fact that I never had one break on me. Even when the joints stuck...I knew I could jack the heck out of the limbs to loosen them and I would no brek the mannequin.

The wrist pegs were crap though and every now and then you'd get a wonky one whose arm didn't want to stay down. :lol

LOL...I remember my awe when I crossed the void between 21st Century and Sideshow's Buck.

I thought I had reached the zenith of 1:6 figure mannequins.:lol

Gave him an MP-7 for personal protection at close range when the Dragunov becomes a liability.

op73n9.jpg

4syxcl.jpg

15ikj7.jpg

fkxkxf.jpg

I just received my desert sniper from Sideshow...used $50 worth of rewards, so got him at great price.:yess:
For whatever reason IDK, i like this far better than the blue shirt...Cobra logos look much better without the black border.
Only problem i have is it came with two right boots...so waiting on a response from customer services.:dunno

I just received my desert sniper from Sideshow...used $50 worth of rewards, so got him at great price.:yess:
For whatever reason IDK, i like this far better than the blue shirt...Cobra logos look much better without the black border.
Only problem i have is it came with two right boots...so waiting on a response from customer services.:dunno

That is the reason you always have to inspect your figures. I wonder how many "mint in box" collectors have defective figures and dont even know it.
Im sure SSC will take care of it.

Yup, im hoping they can send me the left boot, cause being in the UK its a pain sending the whole lot back.

Sideshow sent me the corrected boot hassle free :hi5:
Another awesome figure, my only gripe being the lens cap is glued on the scope:dunno Looks like a school boy error when taking aim:slap

oct2012_022.JPG

oct2012_018.PNG

oct2012_015.PNG

Back