Desert Cobra Sniper!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Desert Sniper today and have had a really great time putting him together. The weathering is great, the rigs and web gear have a really well done stone wash that gives the rig an old leather look. It looks like it's been exposed to the elements. Really excellent stuff. Enough talk, I'll let the pics speak for themselves.

desertsniper01.png

desertsniper02.png

desertsniper03.png

desertsniper04.png

desertsniper05.png

desertsniper06.png

desertsniper07.png

desertsniper08.png

Any side by side pics of the reg Sniper vs. the Cobra Desert Sniper?

Head sculpt is the same, but does the slight change in paint apps (i.e. eye color) make a difference?

Thanks, IC!

Is it just me, or do the eyes on the Desert Sniper look slightly more "squinty"?

Man, your shots and Josh's shots are REALLY tempting me to pull the trigger. I was all set to use some RP on a second EX Viper, but I'm really digging the Desert Sniper.

Thanks, IC!

Is it just me, or do the eyes on the Desert Sniper look slightly more "squinty"?

Man, your shots and Josh's shots are REALLY tempting me to pull the trigger. I was all set to use some RP on a second EX Viper, but I'm really digging the Desert Sniper.

I'm sure the Viper will be completely baddass but you can't go wrong with this trooper. It's a solid figure. The weathering kicks it up a notch above the standard Sniper. Good luck!

Thanks, IC!

The eyes are the same. The color makes them look different.

Back