depression. ever had it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always feel better after a rant and this is an open thread not closed aware I was late but had to have my say so yea :pfft:

Hey as long as you feel better after the rant that's good for you. Wouldn't want you getting or feeling depressed on me...:) That's the thing about being depressed you got to let it out sometimes...:wave

I ain't mad at cha...;)

I've known veterans with severe depression from chronic PTSD.

Yeah, those guys are weak. Bunch of whiny *****es. :rolleyes:

People who say veterans are weak because of mental issues are plain ungrateful for the sacrifice. I just recently read an older veteran was killed by a couple of young thugs. Thankfully they were caught and charged with murder.

Hey as long as you feel better after the rant that's good for you. Wouldn't want you getting or feeling depressed on me...:) That's the thing about being depressed you got to let it out sometimes...:wave

I ain't mad at cha...;)

Far from depressed was just pointing out that I don't agree with anything you said :wave

It's been a very bad week for me, I'm taking my meds as I should and all I feel is a sense of hopelessness and nihilism.

Far from depressed was just pointing out that I don't agree with anything you said :wave

Oh my world is gonna crash because you, a person I don't know, doesn't agree with me. Who cares...:cuckoo:

I said what I think you don't like, great for you! I just assume you care little more than me...;) Now lets keep it moving....:wave

I've been feeling really low lately. I moved from Essex to Cornwall which is a long way away from where I lived. I must admit I knew I was going to miss home but not this muc. Cornwall is a beautiful place, a lot to do outside but I'm just not enjoying it here. I've got my Wife & little bho boy who both really like it here it here which makes me feel bad. I miss my mates & I'm not mixing in to well with the people I'm meeting. I'm also struggling with work which isn't helping either. I've never not worked since I left school back 1995.

Sorry to hear that Steve.
How long has it been now mate? Gotta give it time but it can't be nice not liking it when the rest of your family are happy.
Don't you manage get get back home for the weekend? You might visit home and realise it's not as good as you remember :lol
Good luck anyway pal :1-1:

People who say veterans are weak because of mental issues are plain ungrateful for the sacrifice. I just recently read an older veteran was killed by a couple of young thugs. Thankfully they were caught and charged with murder.

Did they say they were bored? That seems to be the going defense for murder these days.

5 of our high school kids, 2 of them football players, stopped two guys walking home on Sunday night and beat the **** out of them for no reason. I'm waiting to hear the "we were bored" excuse any time now.

I won't say the other thing I want to because I'll probably get banned.

That guy is seeking attention to resolve his issues.
Trust me, if a guy wants to end it he will.
He needs someone right now, step up for him :1-1:

Edit: Maybe she?

Yeah, a she. : )

It's difficult because 1. She lives in a different state and 2. She doesn't really want to talk, which I completely understand. When I get really really down, human contact is the last thing I want. Not to say I don't want her to confide in me. I very much wish she would want to talk seeing as how I've been in similar situations.

Back