Premium Format Demithyle The Reaper: Death’s General V2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ARH already did something similar to that. I wonder how much that Reaper cost to make, must've been some rich people.

Well it's official, this is the Reaper variant.

That is the upcoming Demithyle piece but it's not 100% completed in that photo. There are still some minor addition being added to him and a fully finished piece will be at SDCC this year. The only changes that occurred with this piece are some additional cut and sew elements added to his 'skirt', new base, slight color scheme update, possibility a few slight paint updates, and the new beads/bobble additions that have yet to be added on. This piece will not include the switch-out portrait with helmet or the switch-out hand holding the sword.

Sucks for those who have the original, the rare grail they have will now not be so sought after.

Oh, damn. I thought the whole point was to make it a PF in the same scale, but I see now they said he is bigger so here comes version 2. Lame. I thought all this talk of cost comparisons was because the Og PF was approaching the LSF pricing not because the new reaper is actually the same size as the original LSF. Owners, please accept my collective annoyance on your behalf. Best practices aside, I don't see how this DOESN'T lower the aftermarket on the original only because it will satisfy some demand there.

only time will tell. I would be willing to get the original if prices became a little more reasonable to me, meaning under $2k.

Given the R+D proto work has already been done and moulds/castings made I hope this piece isn't too highly priced! But I am really being drawn to this line :wink1:

will this one come with the Helmet?

I am going to really pour over these tonight...but for me this is great news. I really wanted to get this...but wasn't following sideshow when the original came out. I found one guy who had one...but was very difficult to work with in terms of getting it shipped....long story but I passed...

I wish they'd pull the robe etc back to see the boots and legs a bit better in some of the shots...at a quick glance this is very similar to the original...I kind of like the hands better...but it might be my imagination.

anyone pull the trigger yet>?

I think I have a 10% SS originals coupon from the T-Rex statue. I'm in since I sold my original one a while back.

No helmet or sword on this one. I like the sculpt enough to maybe get both to have one with helm and sword

Yes you should be able to pull the hood over his head, one of the back shots you can see it like original could.

I almost prefer this one over my original one because of the smaller base profile. I have this guy reserved in my man cave

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Back