Premium Format Demithyle The Reaper: Death’s General V2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Demithyle The Reaper: Death’s General Variant confirmed?

I guess we could expect more solid info during Spook.

I think that even if they release a new Reaper the original will always be...original. So no need to hurry and put it on sale before the new one gets revealed. My two cents.

Forgot to mention that as long as they're different a new one can only be welcome by any collector. :wink1:

New Reaper? Has a different base.

Well.....very disappointed . They didn't change much of anything. It was supposed to have a new pose. I assume this won't have the switch out parts? We will see...

why would they put it on a new base just for an ad? That doesn't make sense to me when they still have the old one they used for SDCC

Yeah now that azurepred pointed out the complete armor on his arm. I also see the scythe is also position differently. They mentioned that it would also have different cut and sew and new paint scheme but really can't notice it??

I like the new base. they must have done new legs because the previous one what a knee up version. this looks to have both feet level.

Well.....very disappointed . They didn't change much of anything. It was supposed to have a new pose. I assume this won't have the switch out parts? We will see...

I like the old pose much better. There was better balance with the leg up and the base. I think this is great news to owners of the original.

I don't think the very slight pose change is going to make a difference either way. I didn't even notice til someone brought it up. I don't see how it's great news for owners of the original. A lot of ppl prefer the base on this one, including myself. I don't see the first version rising in value more than it already has. It may still hold where it's at, but even if the new one doesn't include the same switch out parts, it won't convince me to spend twice the money on the parts that make it less "reaper" like.

Funny thing is I don't see this being much cheaper than what the Reaper initially cost. I'd be surprised if it was less than $750

Indeed. Not really sure, but I think Alex stated Sideshow would 'try' to keep it affordable. We will just have to wait and see.

Well affordable right now for one of SS's Pf's is $470. This is initially classified as a LSF statue. although with the new base it may cut off 4 inches or so.

Well it was originally 1k. I don't think it will be more than that seeing as the first one struggled to sell. I think this will do better cause now it goes with the others, but the QOTD isn't all that good to me, so ppl may be hesitant. I'm very curious about it all though.

Should do something like this 2015-05-29 15.39.06.jpg

Back