Premium Format Demithyle The Reaper: Death’s General V2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want this but sure hope he can be had for a decent discount down the road. Somewhere around $800 would be nice.

Demithyle - CotD

Got notice that he will be charging on 2/15!

I have not been impressed with most of the COTD line though; most are not worth the price. The first Reaper still outshines all of them made to date in this line so far, but that was only a ES of 300. This Reaper is 1,000.

curious if they put the same love into it that went towards the first version.

I watched the unboxing it looks no where near great like the first one. The first one you get a lot of extras and comes packed in a cool box. The paint is awesome and looking at this it looks rushed and bad. I hope when people get this that its better in person. Because it looks like a half ass clone of the original. I hope ss proves me wrong and pple love it, because what I saw was a bad statue no where near the original! In a different style box too!

It looks from the unboxing that there are no extras at all!! I hope I am proven wrong I really wanted this statue but like I said earlier it looks like a rushed half ass copy of the original but bad paint no extras and bad base!

There are no "extras" with this version. Everything it comes with was listed on the order page. it comes with the Scythe. it is the same as the first with a different base. no extra head, no sword arm. no ornate base.

It looks from the unboxing that there are no extras at all!! I hope I am proven wrong I really wanted this statue but like I said earlier it looks like a rushed half ass copy of the original but bad paint no extras and bad base!

There are no "extras" with this version. Everything it comes with was listed on the order page. it comes with the Scythe. it is the same as the first with a different base. no extra head, no sword arm. no ornate base.

I definitely will be passing on this statue, side show should of made it exactly like the original minus the base! It looks pretty bad! For the same price it should of been a carbon copy of the original.

Those who purchased the original unknown character creation don't feel like they should have even made a second one of him. He was available for a very long time even with an ES of 300. He was met with comments like with that price he's going to be around in their stockroom for a long time. I actually like the base on the new version and the new jewelry they gave him.

In this hobby sometimes you miss out on crap.

I definitely will be passing on this statue, side show should of made it exactly like the original minus the base! It looks pretty bad! For the same price it should of been a carbon copy of the original.

IMG_9568.JPGIMG_9594.jpg
Mine arrived today, huge piece, don't know if this also has leaning problem, time will tell.

Thank you. Now I either move shelf in Pax display or see if I can angle him to fit in a besta. I just got mine for a sweet deal and he has some serious presence.

Just wow... my first and last statue cause damned if ill find anything better than this, aside a 1st edition, but chances of me owning that are zilch.

Just wow... my first and last statue cause damned if ill find anything better than this, aside a 1st edition, but chances of me owning that are zilch.

It makes my 1/6th figures next to it look cheap in comparison

I did the decals my self

Love the decals. Check that the statue is fully seated in the base. Your left foot looks high.

Back