Premium Format Demithyle The Reaper: Death’s General V2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes you should be able to pull the hood over his head, one of the back shots you can see it like original could.

I almost prefer this one over my original one because of the smaller base profile. I have this guy reserved in my man cave

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk
Very cool. I do like that they've included a functional hood.

Yes you should be able to pull the hood over his head, one of the back shots you can see it like original could.

I almost prefer this one over my original one because of the smaller base profile. I have this guy reserved in my man cave

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

cool thanks!! Just ordered mine :)

I do like a hooded Reaper:

fpn1.jpg

Man. After shipping/customs/currency exchange, I'm looking at close to $2k CAD for this thing.

Pretty upset I missed out on the first run... but damn... that's a lot of money.

got mine for a local retailer at a price that made shipping free. cant wait for this guy likely my only horror related statue!

Just pre-ordered mine!! So happy that they made it again, and happy that they have a payment plan to be able to afford this things! It's worth every penny.
This and Jason going to be my first statues.

This sculpt is truly amazing. I own an Artists Proof of the first run and it's without a doubt the most detailed piece I have ever seen. The small details on the armor catch your eye at every angle. My favorite part of the armor is the elevated spine spikes that run down the back, a detail hidden by the cloak. Bravo to those of you who will be adding this to your collection!

This sculpt is truly amazing. I own an Artists Proof of the first run and it's without a doubt the most detailed piece I have ever seen. The small details on the armor catch your eye at every angle. My favorite part of the armor is the elevated spine spikes that run down the back, a detail hidden by the cloak. Bravo to those of you who will be adding this to your collection!

have you had a good chance to compare the two? What are your thoughts. you're obviously in a great position since you already own the first one but I was wondering what you thought of the new one. I've gone back and forth in my mind a few times on which I prefer. I know it's not a contest but what I mean is do you like the new base? Do you think that the helmet is necessary on the first one? Or the sword. I'm sort of torn between getting this one or just saving up and trying to get the original first version if at some point in the future someone gets rid of it...

SCAM ALERT GUYS

I won this auction, I knew the price was too good to be true, but I wanted to test him. I did a basic search and found out the picture he used was a picture from Atheris when he had his and he sold it to a guy in China. Don't buy from this guy if you see this item on ebay again for a low price. I didn't pay thankfully.

Sideshow Reaper

He said "I had to bust the seel to look at it", yet, last time he used a picture that wasn't his. All he did was deny the fact that it wasn't his picture and somehow he didn't realize that the stock picture was for the new version? Not worth the risk.

And "found in a storage locker" doubtful. You'd put the statue together still.....

I'll be watching his feedback, to see if he ended up being legit or not. He sold a frozen dead pf before too. So, before, he never accepted a offer on the reaper, but after he relists it, he takes an offer on it right away. My guess is he tried to sale it before ebay caught on to his game after I reported him.....we'll see. I had a good back and forth convo with that chump, who still never manned up to using someone else's picture in his auction. He just kept calling me a window shopper and told me to go collect matchbox cars lol.

Any updates on demithyle? I saw it will be shipped in feb or march

Back