Dejarik Holochess Set Expansion Pack Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Quantum Notice sez tomorrow (the 28th) which I find astounding....I'm usually last in line for getting stuff...

Did none of the west coasters order this thing and get it yet?

Jedi Bear, how'd you get it shipped already, the 15 day notice just went out a few days ago didn't it? Do you maybe have something else on order that could have shipped?

Accck, I double-checked...yes, it's a replacement part for another figure coming tomorrow.

Should 've known....there's no way I ever get anything before the folks out west do...or even you for that matter.... :)

Accck, I double-checked...yes, it's a replacement part for another figure coming tomorrow.

Should 've known....there's no way I ever get anything before the folks out west do...or even you for that matter.... :)

Well for a minute I was excited like, YAY East Coast pride lol, but also I was a bit concerned, some of the 15 day or more notices lately haven't been getting through on my email account, and I have the money for the set but I don't like to get broadsided of having no reason to expect it to getting a ship notice. Hopefully we'll all be getting this soon enough. I'll be curious to see how you photograph this one outside. This will be the first Sideshow piece I don't photography too much, it really doesn't work without the right figures to sit before it, and to have nothing to sit them on, but still a nice piece to have in the collection.

Well for a minute I was excited like, YAY East Coast pride lol, but also I was a bit concerned, some of the 15 day or more notices lately haven't been getting through on my email account, and I have the money for the set but I don't like to get broadsided of having no reason to expect it to getting a ship notice. Hopefully we'll all be getting this soon enough. I'll be curious to see how you photograph this one outside. This will be the first Sideshow piece I don't photography too much, it really doesn't work without the right figures to sit before it, and to have nothing to sit them on, but still a nice piece to have in the collection.

I'm sure you could make the creatures look holographic with your amazing skills. That would still be an amazing photo job by you. But boy, I just can't wait to see what you do with Palpatine and Sidious! :monkey5

I'm sure you could make the creatures look holographic with your amazing skills. That would still be an amazing photo job by you. But boy, I just can't wait to see what you do with Palpatine and Sidious! :monkey5

Ya, there is that, since I got the Exclusive version I might be able to animate the one throwing the other from the end of the game; I'll do some photos for sure, just won't have the inspiration that a character can stir up. Of course once I finally get Palpatine, which is too far away, that'll really be something; I'd planned to do some of those duel shots when Mace came out, but they'd just have been mace shots and a few Anakin but now I'll be able to do the whole scene, so rock on there :)

Just got my processing notice! I can't wait to get this piece! The notice says 3-5 days to the warehouse and pre-authorizing starts in 24 hours.

Don't know who uses Yahoo here or not, but there's a notice on the Sideshow home page that they've been having issues with Yahoo for awhile and are working to clear it up but suggest providing an alternate email in the mean time in order to avoid problems.

No yahoo here. AOL. I always get the notices pretty promptly too. Did you get a notice MF?

No, but I use Yahoo and never even got the 15 day notice, I've had a few notices not come through lately, it seems the problem has been escalating. I switched my account to my business email this evening when I saw their message, we'll see what happens.

Nothing on my end, but I was a waitlist conversion. Sure it converted in less than a week. But I imagine I'll still be on the ass-end of deliveries :monkey2

I actually canceled mine. I have finally broken free of the beast that is SW Completist Syndrome and will go back and get this if I decide its worth it....as of right now it seems my focus is to fill holes in my SSC collection as a whole in the 1/6 realm. I hope I won't regret it but I'm interested to see final pics....

I'm actually really looking forward to the chess set. It is these unique items that make the Star Wars line so fun. We've gotten plenty of 12" figures in the past from Hasbro, but not many items like this. Its definately not for everyone, but I'm sure Sidehow has a plan in mind with this connecting to a Millenium Falcon diorama set up of some sort.

I own about 100 1/6th scale figures from various companies.

Getting something like Jabba's throne or the Hasbro Tauntauns or the speederbikes or even the holo Sideous walker is really special.

I think the chess table falls in this same catagory too.

Even though SSC used this as a April Fools joke, I'd love to get C3PO's throne from the Ewok village!

Back