Dejarik Holochess Set Expansion Pack Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool... maybe now it will hit gift card status by the end of the year so I can use my sdcc card on one.

Wow, nice pics. That is definately a production piece. Looks good.

Was the Bubo at SDCC a production piece? Anyone have pics?

I don't know if Bubo was production but it was cool! Freaking huge really or more so than I expected.

IMG_2249.jpg

IMG_2248.jpg

That's the production Bubo! Of course it doesn't look a "real" as the proto but it is sweet. Love the harness and chain.

Wow, still seeing new things from SDCC.

So anybody have an idea of what we're supposed to do with it? We have no figures to display with it. What's the point, eh?

So anybody have an idea of what we're supposed to do with it? We have no figures to display with it. What's the point, eh?

It looks nice, but I passed on it because there was nothing to go with it.

Maybe I'll pick it up later somewhere down the line.

I figure this is one of those pieces that will have more utility later on, as we get more figures.

But, either way the Holochess was always cool looking and kind of a neat piece you could have out away from other figures... a bit of a conversation starter on your desk at work perhaps?

Gadzooks! Came home to find a Quantum Notice for this already! No other notices, just BAM! So next Tuesday it is then...

Out of curiosity, what do you "do" with any collectible? How would this be any different?

You set it up and look at it. Just like any other item, additional figures will enhance it, but its certainly a cool stand alone piece too.

Out of curiosity, what do you "do" with any collectible? How would this be any different?

You set it up and look at it. Just like any other item, additional figures will enhance it, but its certainly a cool stand alone piece too.

Exactly. I see it as a scaled replica of a notable prop in SW. If you like ANH, the Falcon, this is a must-have. It is an expansion pack, after all - therefore it's supposed to expand your collection, ain't it? :rotfl

That said, I'm thinking of canceling it, if they're going to be easy to find later on. This isn't quite high on my priority list. Well, then again, maybe I should live upto my sig below! :lol

I cancelled mine earlier. Will most likely pick it up on ebay or at a local store for alot cheaper.

Cancelled my Exclusive Chess Set. The production piece is great and looks as close to the proto as you can get.

Only problem is that it just doesn't fit my collection.

I'm probably keeping my Ex Bubo though. Jabba needs more pets.

Back