Dejarik Holochess Set Expansion Pack Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well all i know is that the box is coming at about 6 lbs on the Quantum notice so this is gonna be nice and hefty.

Well all i know is that the box is coming at about 6 lbs on the Quantum notice so this is gonna be nice and hefty.

Yup, mine is 6 as well. This thing is decent size and has some poly and metal if memory serves me right.

Mine's due on the 13th!

Same day for me.

IMG_2252.jpg

IMG_2251-1.jpg

IMG_2253.jpg

IMG_2251.jpg

I had to cancel my ex. version because I got a sweet deal on an FBI-jacketed Sideshow Fox Mulder (one of my grails). Hopefully it will hit Second Chance and I can snag it with my Sideshow points... in any case, I can live without the exclusive pieces here.

I have been debating on how I want to offer the pics that I am going to take. I decided to start off with some hi-res stuff of the pieces to highlight the detail. Then I'll do some shots of some of the characters playing the game.

DSC03900a.jpg

DSC03896a.jpg

A couple more of the pieces. I won't do them all this time. But I'll get around to them all eventually.

DSC03902a.jpg

DSC03901a.jpg

Back