Dejarik Holochess Set Expansion Pack Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine's here. I too was surprised by the weight of the box, and I didn't read earlier so I was surprised that the pieces are windowed through the top of the box, that's a pretty cool design. I'll have opened pictures in an hour or so.

Mine's here. I too was surprised by the weight of the box, and I didn't read earlier so I was surprised that the pieces are windowed through the top of the box, that's a pretty cool design. I'll have opened pictures in an hour or so.

I can't wait to see the pictures-- Unfortunately mine's been delayed through customs and it's a province away--- La Belle Province (shout out to Shai:rotfl) but still I won't be getting mine now until Monday... I'll have to live vicariously through your pictures.

Unfortunately mine's been delayed through customs and it's a province away--- La Belle Province (shout out to Shai:rotfl) but still I won't be getting mine now until Monday...

"They made a fair move. Screaming about it can't help you."

Sorry, it sucks having stuff delayed, I just saw a window again to use an item related quote from the films.

Here are my quick, from the office shots, until I get home later.

DHC1.jpg

DHC2.jpg

DHC3.jpg

DHC4.jpg

DHC5.jpg

DHC6.jpg

DHC7.jpg

DHC8.jpg

DHC9.jpg

DHC10.jpg

I love this set. It's a wonderful representation of the good ol' days of stop-motion animation.

Can't wait to get mine tomorrow. :chew

Wow the quality on the little guys is pretty impressive... especially when magnified by your pictures.

Still waiting on mine, should be here anytime now.

"They made a fair move. Screaming about it can't help you."

Sorry, it sucks having stuff delayed, I just saw a window again to use an item related quote from the films.

:mwaha

Nice...:D

And thanks for the pictures. Mine's in transit now out of La Belle Province so I'm hopeful that I might receive it tomorrow.

Got mine! Once again, Sideshow has scored major points for this one!!!! THANK YOU Sideshow for this incredible piece!
:chew

And for all the folks that passed on this one...:emperor
I am wondering...just what does it mean on the box description calling this piece an 'expansion pack'?
I fear one day...there will be more pieces to the set, and those that passed will be pissed!:monkey4

Got mine! Once again, Sideshow has scored major points for this one!!!! THANK YOU Sideshow for this incredible piece!
:chew

And for all the folks that passed on this one...:emperor
I am wondering...just what does it mean on the box description calling this piece an 'expansion pack'?
I fear one day...there will be more pieces to the set, and those that passed will be pissed!:monkey4

i imagine that there will be some available for a good while. Surely this piece does go with some setup/figures but if not I'm still glad to have it in my collection.

DHC1.jpg

:google That Exclusive piece just dwarfs the other figures in the set.

Great pics MF.Thanks for sharing.

:D

Is that exclusive piece on a separate black piece? It looks raised and place on top of the chess board.

Yes, they gave it a base shaped perfect to fit over one of the black blocks on the board. It's smart and needed; with the pieces being metal, the weight of the defeated player would topple the winner over without a base to distribute the weight.

Back