Deathstroke PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I like the Prime 1 statue I'm not sold on the look. The Arkham games started off very strong for me with Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. Arkham Origins was fun but flawed. Arkham Knight, to me, was a major low point for the series.

I'd rather have a statue that reminds me of the comic character than the video game character.

As much as I like the Prime 1 statue I'm not sold on the look. The Arkham games started off very strong for me with Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. Arkham Origins was fun but flawed. Arkham Knight, to me, was a major low point for the series.

I'd rather have a statue that reminds me of the comic character than the video game character.

YES! The details on the Prime 1 statue are AMAZING. It is a beautiful statue. But I would much rather have one that is reflective of the comic character as opposed to the games. I'll always choose comic statues over movie renditions of characters or games.

I picked up the P1 Deathstroke and can't stress enough how amazing it looks. Deathstroke has worn a variety of costumes and Sideshow's Deathstroke certainly won't be comic accurate. However, it will be comic based. As for the P1 AO Deathstroke, that costume looks bad ass and truly worthy of Slade's character. Anyone who knows the Deathstroke character would instantly recognize him if they looked at the P1 statue. It's an awesome tactical costume and looks great IMO.

That all said, I'm still looking forward to the full reveal of the PF. My only slight disappointment so far is that he's not in his classic Perez costume. Looks like SSC is going the tactical gear look with this PF. I was really hoping to get a classic looking PF for my collection.

July is comic con which has many new reveals so you have to figure this piece bridges the gap till than, With that in mind, March?

I really hope for a more modern change of head with the ballistic face mask. I like his classic suit a lot, but actually prefer the more modern interpretation. Especially the sleek Rebirth suit is amazing.

Pre-Ordering begins on Thursday, March 2, 2017

preview8_DeathstrokePF2.jpg

We need more pics! Hard to determine the overall look just by that pic.

I'll make my final determination when I see more of this PF.

Back