Deathstroke PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really looking forward to this statue. I like the details and changeouts on the Prime 1 version, but the fact that it is "Arkham" from the games is kind of a turn off for me.

And I think they've done the same with the new Thanos.

Not sure if everyone will like the no comic accurate designs SS is doing.

I'm not a fan of the costume they are using on the Thanos MAQ. I most certainly will be passing on it since it doesn't represent the classic Thanos that I like. I don't mind a few liberties taken on costume design but drastic changes turn me off. I know that SSC took some artistic liberties with this DS PF. However, I'm still hoping to see heavy use of chain mail and the pirate boots and gloves on this PF. If this is a more tactical costume like Arkham Origins, or a NEW 52 design, I'll probably pass on it unless it just blows me away. I'm a HUGE DS fan but I don't need a 1/4 piece that's too similar to the Prime 1 AO DS that I already have. I'll be greatly disappointed if this PF deviates too much from the classic Perez DS.

I think DC is more strict when it comes to designs of their characters for any merchandise, so here's to hoping. However, this is definitely not Perez' nor Rebirth as there are pauldrons. Add a scarf on the neck and this might as well be New 52-ish. Either way, weird seeing the classic fabric-with-one-eye-completely-open mask with a non-Perez style suit, so I'm thinking this head we're seeing on the teaser is the EX, and the regular head would be the more modern helmet-type mask.

Completely agree, looking at the image over exposed again and he has Hard plating on his Shoulders, chest and even forearms, only makes sense to have a matching modern hard shell helmet.

Don't see how this can compete with the gorgeous piece Prime1 did, unless it is significantly cheaper. Judging by the comments so far that seems unlikely

Don't see how this can compete with the gorgeous piece Prime1 did, unless it is significantly cheaper. Judging by the comments so far that seems unlikely

P1 is 1;3 right. This will be 1/4. Can't wait to see more reveal

Also ...P1 Deathstroke is a game version statue. SSC Deathstroke will be a comic version statue ...with some elements of his costume tweaked.

Well ,some people like me don't like anything other than 1/4 scale. As nice as the P1 is. I just don't dig 1/3 at all

Well ,some people like me don't like anything other than 1/4 scale. As nice as the P1 is. I just don't dig 1/3 at all

Exactly! This is the ONE Prime 1 piece if it was 1/4 scale I would have ordered Day 1, It has so much going for it, but now I default back to SSC as they are releasing a piece in scale with other statue I have.

Back