Deathstroke PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just peed myself a little.

This is my #1 want from the DC line. Classic looking mask is a huge win. Looks like slightly updated costume, which is fine....I guess.

I'd take switch out arms/weapons over an unmasked portrait. the head is perfect.

SQUEEEE!

Wish the costume was full classic.
I agree. A classic Perez costume was my greatest wish. The only thing that can dim my excitement is if the costume looks too modern/Arkham. I already have the Prime 1 AO Deathstroke. I don't want a PF that's too similar to it. I really hope this PF at least has a classic feel to it when we see the full reveal.

Design-wise I can see Sideshow taking a lot of artistic liberties here and there, like they did with their new Deadpool PF.

War has begun.
P1 Deathstroke 1/3 $929,
SS 1/4 $699(?)
For $229 more you get a bigger and better( a lot of S/O hands and heads and a solid base) of the same character. Which one is the winner?

I hope not really 699... The price was already to High for deadpool

Better not be $699.

If SSC provides numerous switch outs and impeccable paint apps, then perhaps a price of that magnitude is justified. If SSC doesn't make those accommodations, then they need to price it lower.

And I think they've done the same with the new Thanos.

Not sure if everyone will like the no comic accurate designs SS is doing.

I'm not a fan of the costume they are using on the Thanos MAQ. I most certainly will be passing on it since it doesn't represent the classic Thanos that I like. I don't mind a few liberties taken on costume design but drastic changes turn me off. I know that SSC took some artistic liberties with this DS PF. However, I'm still hoping to see heavy use of chain mail and the pirate boots and gloves on this PF. If this is a more tactical costume like Arkham Origins, or a NEW 52 design, I'll probably pass on it unless it just blows me away. I'm a HUGE DS fan but I don't need a 1/4 piece that's too similar to the Prime 1 AO DS that I already have. I'll be greatly disappointed if this PF deviates too much from the classic Perez DS.

War has begun.
P1 Deathstroke 1/3 $929,
SS 1/4 $699(?)
For $229 more you get a bigger and better( a lot of S/O hands and heads and a solid base) of the same character. Which one is the winner?

This will probably be $700. So yeah, for $230 more you get the prime1 1/3 scale deathstroke with amazing paint apps, a badass base, and a ton of switch out parts.

SS won't be able to compete with prime1 if they price this more than $550-$600.

Back