Deadpool.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in all honesty, I think that's the BEST we can hope for.
Do hope they keep Hugh Jackman as wolverine though, enjoying his performance.

It's not a total confirmation....but i've heard Gambit DOES have one scene....and its about 10 minutes.

I hope this movie bombs ala Punisher, fox lets go of the rights and Marvel reboots this whole frakken franchise ala Hulk. Or something along those lines.

I just hope Marvel doesn't license out any more characters so they can eventually bring them into the "universe" when the current contracts expire. Not having Spider-man and the X-men is a noticeable absence in the new "universe."

Marvel Studios had that option last year. Sony's contract dealing with the Spider-Man franchise expired but they resigned them and greenlit Spider-Man 4....it'll be there for a while.

Its Deadpool. Just accept it. I'm not happy either, but no point in fighting the truth.

Very rarely are action figures misnamed whether on purpose or accident. If they are it is usually due to license issues. I'm sure the Deadpool figure is indeed going to be Deadpool in the film.

Now however....more info emerges....

Came from that DP fan site. Dont take it as fact quite yet....

Oh and spoilers.

Reynolds plays him pre-this monstrosity.
He is the constantly blabbering, envious guy we know, but he is turned into Weapon XI because Weapon X (Wolverine) didn't work out the way they had planned (you can see that XI doesn't do too well either).They attempt to give him healing factor, blades and apparently Cyclops' ability and because he keeps talking too much they sow his mouth shut.
Eventually Wolverine maims him, i.e. his arms are sliced off and he is left to die in an exploding reactor, not unlike the final scene of X2. It explodes, but he lives due to a still working yet slightly dysfunctional healing factor that leaves him horribly scarred. He then takes the blades out, carves his mouth open and dons the red costume again. A perfect set-up to a spin-off movie with Reynolds."

Now however....more info emerges....

Came from that DP fan site. Dont take it as fact quite yet....

Oh and spoilers.

if this is truthful, then, THEN I can acept deadpool from this movie. it's a slightly different origin story, but I'll take it as long as ALKL of those things happen to him.

Anyone see this picture?

deadpool2desktop.jpg

to bad he couldnt look like that in the movie.

Its Deadpool. Just accept it. I'm not happy either, but no point in fighting the truth.

Very rarely are action figures misnamed whether on purpose or accident. If they are it is usually due to license issues. I'm sure the Deadpool figure is indeed going to be Deadpool in the film.

Im thinking its DP as well, since its not just one figure its two figures that have that name. The one that started the fuss and the other one from the super hero squad line. Plus the XI name could be after DP goes and gets processed.

Frankly, I don't know why people are complaining over Deadpool's changes and not Sabertooth's. I mean, a short guy with short dark hair? Did anyone see X-men 1? I saw a huge guy with blondish hair.What happened? Don't tell me Tyler Maine was too busy to co-star in this. Too busy being Michael Myers?

I remember everyone seemed to hate a lot of other changes like the all black outfits for example, but we all got over them. So far this film looks surprisingly good and this is the only real slip up. That and young Cyclops. You'd think he'd remember Wolverine when he showed up... unless Professor X erased his memory or something :rolleyes:

Frankly, I don't know why people are complaining over Deadpool's changes and not Sabertooth's. I mean, a short guy with short dark hair? Did anyone see X-men 1? I saw a huge guy with blondish hair.What happened? Don't tell me Tyler Maine was too busy to co-star in this. Too busy being Michael Myers?

I remember everyone seemed to hate a lot of other changes like the all black outfits for example, but we all got over them. So far this film looks surprisingly good and this is the only real slip up. That and young Cyclops. You'd think he'd remember Wolverine when he showed up... unless Professor X erased his memory or something :rolleyes:
let's not forget that Liev has man boobs and a beer belly. hey, if that qualifies him then i can get that part. i've had combat training and some martial arts training so why not???? of course, i don't think i could get the acting part as well as he will.
~~~i can't wait for this movie and i hope it does better than what is currently in theaters.

Sabertooth is.... more sophisticated in the comics than they had him in the other x-men films. i was never happy with how he was done in them. Hell, at one point he basicly becomes the new kingpin while wilson fisk is in prison.

And as for cyclops, considering that profesor X completely ERASED the momeory of meeting his second brother from Cyclops memory, allong with this brothers involvement with the FIRST Krakoa isiland incident rescue mission which failed killing Moria's version of the X-men, i'd have no problem beleiving he erased the "traumatic expierience" of the weapon x program from his memory.

Ok, if that's true then I can accept this. Otherwise, this will just infuriate me that they destroyed my favorite Marvel character.

Back