Deadpool.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waitaminute...... Is that really supposed to be Deadpool????

What the hell is going on here?

Yes. That is really Deadpool. He has swords in his arms, a stitched mouth, and laser eyes.

Spoiler Spoiler:

So good job making a spin off film after that.

Spoiler Spoiler:

The bigger question over whether they could bring him back from a spin-off would be, why the hell would anyone ever pay money to see a movie about. . .that?

You have to say, though, this Deadpool really would make Liefeld proud, and sometimes. . .that's enough.

YouGottaBeKiddingMe.jpg

Dude...........why!?!:monkey2

Wow...I am simply stunned for words...it is amazing how they can take an awsome character, with tons of potential, and completely rape it of it's comicness. It looks like they took Barraca, Cyclops, and God of War, threw them into a blender, and came out with that. And the stiched mouth? WTH, so much for the 'merc with the mouth.'

BTW, if anyone hasn't read Deadpool #8, which came out today, it is hilarious. Gotta love a sociopath who is more interested in having a discussion (with the voices in his head :sick )about Norman Osborn's hair than surviving.

I don't know who Deadpool is but that guy in the stills looks pretty stupid.

Oh and for not using their costumes, Wolverine looks 1 billion times better in a wife beater and blue jeans than in that silly yellow outfit.

1/2 the time that IS his costume EF.

And for the record, based SOLEY upon your posts, Deadpool's YOU as a "Super-hero"

Ok, I'm convinced now after seeing the movie stills, that that is NOT deadpool. Optic blasts? Big arm blades?

No, it's Gotta be the Mimic. :lol

I don't know who Deadpool is but that guy in the stills looks pretty stupid.

Oh and for not using their costumes, Wolverine looks 1 billion times better in a wife beater and blue jeans than in that silly yellow outfit.

QFT

:lecture

This is exactly why I won't see Wolverine in the theatre... the movie looks like CACA!

They should all be harmed for ruining a good character.

Wow...I am simply stunned for words...it is amazing how they can take an awsome character, with tons of potential, and completely rape it of it's comicness. It looks like they took Barraca, Cyclops, and God of War, threw them into a blender, and came out with that. And the stiched mouth? WTH, so much for the 'merc with the mouth.'

BTW, if anyone hasn't read Deadpool #8, which came out today, it is hilarious. Gotta love a sociopath who is more interested in having a discussion (with the voices in his head :sick )about Norman Osborn's hair than surviving.

Man, wtf??? That's what he is known for that mouth....Freakin movie producers...

From Topless Robot:
"If you can't read that text (besides the big label reading "Deadpool"), it says ""With the ultimate mutant, Deadpool, on the loose, Logan and Victor Creed are forced to team up- or be destroyed." Tipster Kris emailed me to let me know that text is actually a sticker. Want to know what's under it? Text which reads:

"The Weapon 11 program has created the ultimate mutant-DEADPOOL! As the mutant menace rampages across Three Mile Island, Logan and Victor Creed are forced to team up--or be destroyed."

In summary: Weapon XI is scarred Deadpool played by Scott Adkins. With claws. Enjoy."

Hurm.........

From Topless Robot:
"If you can't read that text (besides the big label reading "Deadpool"), it says ""With the ultimate mutant, Deadpool, on the loose, Logan and Victor Creed are forced to team up- or be destroyed." Tipster Kris emailed me to let me know that text is actually a sticker. Want to know what's under it? Text which reads:

"The Weapon 11 program has created the ultimate mutant-DEADPOOL! As the mutant menace rampages across Three Mile Island, Logan and Victor Creed are forced to team up--or be destroyed."

In summary: Weapon XI is scarred Deadpool played by Scott Adkins. With claws. Enjoy."

There is so much wrong with this piece of text. Nothing says exotic locales like a climactic battle near Harrisburg, PA. :huh

*head explodes*

One more nail....

The Deadpool Debacle Ended (Probably)
Posted at 10:15 AM Mar 06, 2009

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Take this for what you will.

Everyone thought that dude saying he had arm swords, and laser eyes was totally making ^^^^ up.

:(

why does fox think ^^^^ing things up is a good idea?
With ^^^^ this dumb, and x-3: Massive fail being what it was, I'm starting to think that Fox studios FORCED George lucas to include Jar Jar, and Midichlorians in the phantom menace.

In fact, I'm bloody well sure of it now.

Besides Sabretooth, I figured everybody else would just be a cameo. I wouldn't be surprised if Gambit's screentime is only the scene from the trailer extended to about 5-10 minutes:(

Back