Deadpool & Wolverine (July 26th, 2024)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So they purposely leave out the mask in the trailer, then the merchandise licence holders start revealing merchandise with the mask being worn. Funko have also revealed a masked Wolverine.

Perfect role Benedryl Cucumberpatch
Benedict Cumberbatch Wink GIF

Trailer looks good. Movie will be good then we'll be back at the the usual Disney woke crapfest and the M-She-U with thunderbolts and Crap America. Hopefully By the time Secret wars hits, I guess they will have figured out to bring back the OG's.

Marvel definitely saving every character in their roster for the final portal entrance in Secret Wars for the giant climatic battle which is going to be significantly bigger than EG.

Marvel definitely saving every character in their roster for the final portal entrance in Secret Wars for the giant climatic battle which is going to be significantly bigger than EG.
They can't wait to be the first studio with a movie budget to hit a billion dollars.... :lol

Then attack not just the fans, but the world when it fails... :monkey3

Who the hell are they going to fight lol. Kang? Antman beat his ass 😂

Thomas Jane and Jon Bernthal visited a shooting range together @May of last year - There's no evidence that has anything to do with this movie. I think Jye's just stirring the pot lol...
NYPICHPDPICT000053283930.jpg

Must be who is also responsible for the roomers Swift will be appearing as Dazzler in Deadpool, cause she was hanging out with Ryan Reynolds (his wife) and Hugh Jackman?
dg5uj4c-18f692c4-f71b-4e1a-9d9a-38c9f0ebb14e.png

?
Incoming spin-off The Dazzler Marvel Movie Musical in 2026! :lol

Last edited:
Had no idea Ryan Reynolds was even a guy. Thought he was literally a robot sent to play deadpool.

lol I kid. Or do I?

Back