Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The CoolProps 1:1 Predator 2 bust does not have an ES yet, but we've seen edition #'s around the 650 mark. Those that posted on THIS forum that confirmed preorders or orders totalled about 50.

So - totally unscientific - and just a count from ONE item, on ONE forum - but there you go.

So roughly 8% if numbers are forum based members if truly representative. Interesting. I wouldn't think that low.

As much as I want to po this. I am not ready to drop $700 for Pf yet, if Bane maybe.

As much as I want to po this. I am not ready to drop $700 for Pf yet, if Bane maybe.

I think the Exclusive will be around for a while, but I give it probably 3 months before it goes to WL. I could be way off though. Total guess.

Price is high but if it comes to my door with minimum hassle and looking like it did in the case at SDCC I'll pay the premium. End of story. With payment plans available it can be done. We all can't just buy 8 PFs a year anymore. Be choosy and enjoy the hobby. If it proves to be too much for you wallets then move on. That's what I've done. There are plenty of other cheaper hobbies out there that aren't the roll of the dice like SS can be.

If ssc can give good ad and deliver proto quality then many should not complain since many are willing to pay xm for that.

It's about half the price of the Predator 1 maquette and much more impressive. How sure are you now about the P1 bud?

I like predator more than deadpool. Plus If I was to get a Deadpool I would go after the original. New one is a tad too busy for me. P1 is way more worth it to me. Plus i used reward point so it's not much more than this piece.

It's nice. Don't get me wrong. 700 is too much for a PF that is not of larger proportions imo.

I respect that opinion, but what I don't get is that same opinion from people who buy XM. And that's not me knocking XM. I respect their quality. It looks top-notch. But this is right up there in terms of detail - if not more detailed then some of their stuff.

I respect that opinion, but what I don't get is that same opinion from people who buy XM. And that's not me knocking XM. I respect their quality. It looks top-notch. But this is right up there in terms of detail - if not more detailed then some of their stuff.

I don't even buy XM or plan to, but I think they've mentioned several times that XM pieces have a track record of amazing QC and low edition sizes that help justify the price.
I've also personally noticed that XM is very open with their customers and takes feedback throughout the creative process and typically end up with a slightly different result from what they initially started with.

For sideshow to charge these prices, are they going to go with low ES and guarantee perfect QC?...only time will tell.

I don't even buy XM or plan to, but I think they've mentioned several times that XM pieces have a track record of amazing QC and low edition sizes that help justify the price.
I've also personally noticed that XM is very open with their customers and takes feedback throughout the creative process and typically end up with a slightly different result from what they initially started with.

For sideshow to charge these prices, are they going to go with low ES and guarantee perfect QC?...only time will tell.

Realistically, it likely won't happen, but I'd love for it too - specifically the QC. The current ESs don't both me as much as QC.

I like predator more than deadpool. Plus If I was to get a Deadpool I would go after the original. New one is a tad too busy for me. P1 is way more worth it to me. Plus i used reward point so it's not much more than this piece.

I prefer the Predator also over Deadpool. But this new Deadpool is very impressive to say the least. It's more dynamic than the original one. I think the price kinda proves that also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus that other forum is something else...

glad to see things are a bit more civil here.

Not worth your time

Any hoot... Jesus this year is gonna be killer on the wallet.

I have a wishlist of 20... probably the most exciting year to date for preorders (2017).

If ssc can give good ad and deliver proto quality then many should not complain since many are willing to pay xm for that.

XMs ES is way lower..their maximum is 999..so if the rising costs were divided among each piece..logically SS could keep it lower because their ES is way larger. They can offset the rise in cost with one more statue sold with higher ES.

XMs ES is way lower..their maximum is 999..so if the rising costs were divided among each piece..logically SS could keep it lower because their ES is way larger. They can offset the rise in cost with one more statue sold with higher ES.

If your talking about 1/4 then no The Darkness was over $1400 and a few others. But yes the majority are set around that $1000 price point. And they are worth it to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awesome_zpskcib6hpi.png

just relative comparisons

take Huntress PF price

add on extras not included

- Additional Portrait Head - Check $50

- Exploding Grenade with Kitana Blade - Check $50

- Exploding Base - Check $75

- Rocket Missle - Check $50

$469.99 + 50 + 25 + 50 + 75 = $694.99

BOOM! close enuff

Back