Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they both look great, but this new deadpool just screams his character that I grew up with to me personally

Seeing them side by side, for some reason, I just like the original one more. Maybe it will drop in price a bit after the new one is released and I can finally pick one up!

Seeing them side by side, for some reason, I just like the original one more. Maybe it will drop in price a bit after the new one is released and I can finally pick one up!

Maybe , but ironically most collectors are selling it for a lot more then this new one on eBay.... :rotfl:rotfl

The statue is a bit too busy for me. Then I saw the price. :horror

No kidding.... I actually looked at this piece a few times on their site just to see how it looked overall and never noticed the price... I just assumed 450.00 - 500.00

Then I read someone's ***** fest on facebook about SSC pricing and they mentioned this piece... I went to SSC site and my jaw dropped and I let out a laugh.

deadpoolnew_zpsxtowicqu.png

totally not the same ... just like comparing a can of pop in the 60s to now is just as asinine

My thoughts exactly. This new PF is quite special. It is also a complex piece. I wouldn't really compare it to the first edition. My only gripe with this piece is the QC, if they get that right then it will go down really well. I'm from outside the US. We get hit with high postage costs. But it doesn't stop us collecting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The key is to wait. If SS really is focusing on a better end product and prove it we will see a shift similar to they way people demand XM. I know that many are just waiting to see how this turns out before pulling the trigger. Similar to me waiting to see how Red Sonja turns out. I will gladly pay a bit more if SS is shifting to better QC etc. Only time will tell but really what could these price hikes be for? In the presidents letter he's not going to come out an say "Our QC has been hit or miss and we made a big mistake." No he's going to put in to motion a plan to better compete with the likes of Prime and XM among others by raising statue prices yes but making sure the end product has a better pass to fail ratio. That's just my 2 cents. I'm a glass half full guy and look forward to where SS takes things.

I feel people should wait to find out what this ES size is. I'm personally in no rush to have this as I'm mainly after the Predator maquette and Hulk Wolverine dio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We all know IS are rubbish.
My local retailer stopped selling their stuff.

Even if SS get this spot on, which they are capable of doing, it's still not worth $700.

We all know IS are rubbish.
My local retailer stopped selling their stuff.

Even if SS get this spot on, which they are capable of doing, it's still not worth $700.

Well it's not a movie PF Col. We know it would have to be a cinema statue for you to spend that kinda $$$. :lol

Back