1/6 Deadpool 2 1/6th scale Deadpool (Dusty Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing it's $251 because it's an exclusive; with it lacking some of the accessories that came with DP2, I thought it'd be $230 or so.

Hymn.. I’m really digging this figure plus the fact it’s an exclusive( probably hold value) kinda torn cause I want to get the new red version but it does look exactly like the v1 except for better execution.... humm

ordered but i'm sad about my dog so i'm not thinking straight, lol... still though loved deadpool 2, couldn't believe how much more i liked it over part 1, i never was into the character, i think i came in too late, was reading vertigo when deadpool was at its peak i think... but loved that movie, and glad they are making variants, but i would really like a cable, maybe i'll pickup the bootleg one...

Anyways, spending way too but what else is new :):)

You guys know if those “duct tape” stickers came on the figure, there’d be complaints that there was residue or discoloring, etc. Don’t need another situation like Star-Lords neck on the Vol 2 figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hoped this would be released as I love the x force look but it seems a bit dark for my liking

7920B9F8-A1B0-42A0-80E2-1E19BD774652.jpeg

Yea I was waiting to see some photos of it in a neutral environment, not with the promo backdrops, etc. Looks pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had no intention of getting Deadpool 2, sold my Deadpool 1 version, going to wait for a third to see if they get the proportions even better and tailoring, suit etc. Hopefully headsculpt.

But I'm really liking this one, think it looks better so will most likely get it.

I had no intention of getting Deadpool 2, sold my Deadpool 1 version, going to wait for a third to see if they get the proportions even better and tailoring, suit etc. Hopefully headsculpt.

But I'm really liking this one, think it looks better so will most likely get it.

Talk about a roller coaster of emotions

Just noticed Sideshow have this listed as a January-February 2019 release, which is earlier than I expected. Have Sideshow moved it up or was it always slated for that time slot?

Back