1/6 Deadpool 2 1/6th scale Deadpool (Dusty Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool...I had it in my head that it was going to be summer but couldn't be sure. With so many releases coming in 2019 I've kinda lost track a little (must get my spreadsheet updated).

Anyway, it's nice to have this guy to look forward to in the early part of 2019...really looking forward to posing him with the red version.

05e1ffc5666db03f021d14fcb7b7db39.jpg

How this is possible if the figure is not released yet? It seems a box art in hand...

I gotta say I'm a bit alarmed that I went from not wanting this at all to all of a sudden contemplating it...ugh, HTs really IS plastic crack!!! :gah:

I gotta say I'm a bit alarmed that I went from not wanting this at all to all of a sudden contemplating it...ugh, HTs really IS plastic crack!!! :gah:

Resist! Do yourself a favor and simply empty your vacuum canister over whichever Deadpool version you currently own. Instant Dusty DP. And it will actually BE dusty, not just painted to look that way. Remember, screen accuracy is paramount. :lecture :wink1:

Resist! Do yourself a favor and simply empty your vacuum canister over whichever Deadpool version you currently own. Instant Dusty DP. And it will actually BE dusty, not just painted to look that way. Remember, screen accuracy is paramount. :lecture :wink1:

Lol that would be a simple hack...however then I wouldn't have a non-dusty DP anymore... :lol

Back