Dead Space 3 Isaac Clarke Kotobukiya ArtFX statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all, just a quick question for people who have this statue. I am looking to get this statue this week and this would be my first higher end purchase, I have a lot of McFarlane, Mezco, NECA stuff but am slowly moving up to the SS/Koto/HT etc, I have SSC Diablo pre-ordered and plan on Queen of the Dead when she is available for PO. I'm really just wondering if this figure is as nice as the pics make it look? And at 119$ + S/H it seems like a really nice addition.

I'm getting it tomorrow so I could let you know but so far I've yet to be disappointed by a Kotobukiya product.

In space no one can hear you go insane.

2reu.jpg

Dead Space 3 Isaac Clarke 1:6 ArtFX PVC Statue - Kotobukiya

Very nice statue! I would have preferred a Dead Space 1 statue but the Sideshow one was disappointing not only in execution but in lacking the light-up on the back. This piece is full of details, the head is somewhat poseable, the hands rotate and so does the Plasma Cutter which are all nice little touches. The light-up is great and super bright however my only complaint with this statue would be that it's a deeper blue than the pale neon turquoise that is used in the game. I took some pics in the dark but phone camera FTW!!
Overall a great piece and a steal for the price.

ezt7.jpg

wmr5.jpg

mt6s.jpg

2d2o.jpg

5dmw.jpg

a74a.jpg

43j2.jpg

utnl.jpg

d6x8.jpg

Thanks for the pics everyone! I saw a lot of stock pics, but in hand pics are so much more helpful! Looks great!

I picked up this Beauty from Amazon for $80 with Prime shipping. Still available for that price. This is a beautiful statue all around, especially with the LED lights On. Been playing DS 3 and decided to pick this up and have No regrets:D

Back