Sideshow: Dead Space Issac Clark Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hate to say it, my suggestion would be to try and bend it back.

Without seeing the pin itself (nor do I have this piece to know what it should look like), I would say when you try to bend it back, take it slow and easy. Use a little pressure, then a little more, more, etc...
See if you can get something like needle-nose pliers to help hold the base o the pin while you try bend with end with leverage.
If the bend is too close to the material itself, I would try firmly holding around he end where the pin is as you try to bend it. At least this way you are help reinforce the surrounding area...better than not.
Ha... or you can just cut/grind it off and glue it in to place. :p

Looking at these made me want to play Dead Space again. I thought they are done pretty well.
Maybe I can find a statue later on. Worst case, for cheap as a project piece.

Thanks PermaG for your suggestion.

Being how hard these are to find now I don't want to risk breaking it. The metal pin that comes from the Necro's body is fairly thick, something like 4-5mm and bending it wouldn't be easy. I can foresee the polystone cracking if too much pressure is applied.

As you say the other option is to cut it off, don't think I'll do that either. :p

image.jpg

Just received this ABSOLUTLTY beautiful piece yesterday, I had the issue with the lighting, but I saw that I needed to push the feet down harder and it worked like a charm. I cant believe people are paying are charging over 800 dollars for this statue.

Hey guys looking to sell mine if anyone is interested im asking 500US plus shipping and handling I'm located in Vancouver Canada.... You can email me at [email protected] if your interested!

Hi All, if anyone is looking to sell their Isaac Clarke statue, I'm trying to track one to buy so pleeeease let me know :)

This would be a grail piece for me but I've never seen it for a decent price everytime I've looked. I was way too late to the game on this one. Dead Space doesn't get enough love.

I am selling my one in good condition light feature still works just been on display for a few years, anyone interested? Located in UK could ship overseas if needed.
Send me an email at [email protected]

Would anyone here be looking to sell their isaac statue? Trying to track one down, either the regular or the exclusive release.

Back