Sideshow: Dead Space Issac Clark Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, he wasn't too thrilled with it even when first preordering it since the
"health meter" thing on his back didn't even light up!

I'll tell him the Freaks board said he has to thank me :)

That's why I didn't PO mine and boy am I glad I didn't now.

You should look into buying him "The art of Dead Space" from Amazon.It s out next year.Would compensate him adequately,Im sure.

Thanks Minimodel--just looked it up, that is pretty cool. I'll add it to my Amazon wishlist for him for mid February next year!

Looking forward to your updates, Cain.

some early WIP shot. I'm trying my best to give justice to this beautyful statue. As someone stated earlier, it's a rough diamond waiting to be enlighted.
screenhunter07oct271433.jpg

screenhunter08oct271433.jpg

I received mine today, with a nice Halloween card from SS.
N°70/500
The necro is pretty well done.
Isaac statue is just incredibly detailed but poor assembly and painting
completly ruined it.

pa110203.jpg

pa110205.jpg

those two photos...just awful...

i hope that's not the same factory that will make arthas or master chief, otherwise we will have a serious problem.

i hope that's not the same factory that will make arthas or master chief, otherwise we will have a serious problem.

Yeah, no doubt! Arthas better be as spectacular as Overthrown or Tychus.

Serious problems? They've already been around for a while now. Don't ever count on getting a great production piece with Sideshow. Those days are all but gone now.
Yeah, no doubt! Arthas better be as spectacular as Overthrown or Tychus.
Don't hold your breath, E-Bro. Those were pieces from the glory days. Those days be gone.

Serious problems? They've already been around for a while now. Don't ever count on getting a great production piece with Sideshow. Those days are all but gone now.

Don't hold your breath, E-Bro. Those were pieces from the glory days. Those days be gone.

awfully melodramatic considering a fair string of amazing statues lately like joker pf, skaar pf etc...

awfully melodramatic considering a fair string of amazing statues lately like joker pf, skaar pf etc...

That's not very many... In reality it should be a good 90% of the releases are near flawless, but instead it seems like each PF has a 50% chance of causing some string of disasters. See the Baroness one for example.

That's not very many... In reality it should be a good 90% of the releases are near flawless, but instead it seems like each PF has a 50% chance of causing some string of disasters. See the Baroness one for example.

it all depends on the chinese factory, they operate almost like independent companies since sideshow does not have high level QC in place on their brand, it's whatever local QC the factory decides to put in place.

Back in the days sideshow only sent to two factories where the quality is great, now they sent to many, and some of them have no business of making statues. For example all the lotr maquettes are excellent quality because they all came from 1 good factory, so is dutch/joker. Then you got the crap like 87 predator, this guy, and a series of marvel junks. I just wish there is a way to tell which factory made which statues, so can avoid the bad ones. Sideshow as a brand has no meaning anymore, because the quality all depends on the source factory, they may as well be different brands altogether.

btw baronesss pf is superb, the paint/quality etc..are all excellent. Just the cloth is a bit loose on the behind, not a big deal for me personally

:lol Reckon that was melodramatic. Point taken. There have been a few great pieces here and there, but the percentages have dropped. I have waaaaay less on pre-order at this time than I ever have in the past, and the reason is because of the drop in quality across the board. I'm not trying to say they can't produce a great statue. I'm just saying they can't do it as often as they used to. It's my reckoning that they are releasing too much product and that's causing issues with quality.

Very true.

most people seem incredibly pleased with baroness

It's a shame. I LOVE the games. I didn't pre-order because the back didn't light up. Was hoping to grab one maybe one day.... but this looks amateur!

:lol Reckon that was melodramatic. Point taken. There have been a few great pieces here and there, but the percentages have dropped. I have waaaaay less on pre-order at this time than I ever have in the past, and the reason is because of the drop in quality across the board. I'm not trying to say they can't produce a great statue. I'm just saying they can't do it as often as they used to. It's my reckoning that they are releasing too much product and that's causing issues with quality.

I'm not even sure to po deadpool and he looks awesome.... I find myself wondering what can go wrong with it instead of just po'ing!
Anyhoo, the chicken is not important so for now i'll wait, but in short - you are right.

I'm smellin' the justice, Cain. Great work, brother! :rock
I must salvage this cool statue from disaster :wink1:

:yess::hi5: Nice Job man!
Thanks mate.
I tried my best to realigned the faceplates but I'm not 100% satisfied. Damn those plates are all bent due to poor casting. :mad:

More WIP:
I 'm done with the upper body, I need to finish the legs and I will go to the necromorph and base to make it extra sweet.;)
Before:
screenhunter05nov021804.jpg

Now:
screenhunter02nov021802.jpg

screenhunter03nov021802.jpg

screenhunter04nov021803.jpg

Last edited:
Back