Dead Space 3 Isaac Clarke Kotobukiya ArtFX statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20121217_2410698.jpg

20121217_2410704.jpg

20121217_2410705.jpg

20121217_2410706.jpg

20121217_2410702.jpg

This thing rocks. They put in lights on the hand as well. :lol

Pretty damned good attention to detail. Meanwhile, I can't wait for the game to come out!

I'm not really a statue person but this piece is really piece is really nice. I really wish HT or Sideshow would do some 1/6 figures of Isaac though. Could you just imagine a level 3 suit Isaac complete with light up helmet, RIG and hands :drool

Why koto dont make 1/4 scale statues??? Why!!!! They make cooooool things but tinys for me. :(

20121217_2410694.jpg

The close up on the visor light ****ing rules! The lighting is awesome! :rock

This is too sweat a must buy for me. 1/6 scale is perfect for me as most of my gaming pieces are 6-9'' the lighting is amazing and usually when things catch my eye that means I should grab em cuz when I don't they usually always triple in price on me when I go back for em. Spidey Comiquette is a perfect example. :slap

Everything about that piece fits him perfectly but it's something about the plasma cutter that makes it stand out I don't know what it is but I'm so glad they kept the trusty cutter through all 3. Maybe it's the blood on the ice. Who knows but a definite must buy.

I pre-ordered this from Ami-ami on a whim being a massive fan of the series before actually playing DS 3. I don't pick up statues normally but make an exception every blue moon.

He just arrived today, in a massive box nearly the size of a 1/4 Enterbay figure, the actual box for the figure wasn't nearly as big but it was still huge compared to what I was expecting, Kotobukiya could learn a lot from Hot Toys on how to box their figures in a more economical manner.

After not loving Dead Space 3 I was worried I was gonna hate this guy on arrival, but Issac's still looks bad *** at the end of the day. As much as I like the original look from the first game, and even the second there is something very John Carpenter's " The Thing" about this outfit that works for me.

The head's ball jointed but you can't make much use of it, the fur collar restricts most of the movement. The left hand rotates, as does the plasma cutter but I find it doesn't look right if not posed a certain way. Anyway, here he is, light up feature turned on, and from 100% natural lighting.

mqfqKjM.jpg

0KEhrwF.jpg

pktzApi.jpg

liu6nfE.jpg

2xm02W7.jpg

gN4QzCO.jpg

kL4nP9D.jpg

fRaOiDx.jpg

r2KOSk8.jpg

co0Ncpw.jpg

It's very "The Thing" looking. Looks fantastic, if I had the cash to spare I would pick it up. Koto does fine work.

Nice. I got my pre order at BBTS. I've only played a demo of one of the games (part 1 maybe?), so I don't really know the characters story, but he sure does look cool.

This would make a nice 1/6 scale figure. The joints could be hidden well.

Nice. I got my pre order at BBTS. I've only played a demo of one of the games (part 1 maybe?), so I don't really know the characters story, but he sure does look cool.

This would make a nice 1/6 scale figure. The joints could be hidden well.

He has a PAK coming out or its already out.:hi5:

Hey all, just a quick question for people who have this statue. I am looking to get this statue this week and this would be my first higher end purchase, I have a lot of McFarlane, Mezco, NECA stuff but am slowly moving up to the SS/Koto/HT etc, I have SSC Diablo pre-ordered and plan on Queen of the Dead when she is available for PO. I'm really just wondering if this figure is as nice as the pics make it look? And at 119$ + S/H it seems like a really nice addition.

Back