Dead Rising 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9qar4927673.jpg

Great score. I'm really looking forward to this , as much as I love online gaming nowadays single player games like this with a good story still top it for me personally.

Great score. I'm really looking forward to this , as much as I love online gaming nowadays single player games like this with a good story still top it for me personally.

QFT. I hardly EVER play online myself. Single player, with a good story does it for me too.(can't wait for Two Worlds 2, and Arcania Gothic 4)

I know some gamestops are doing a midnight release for this game tonight.

Well, I caved. :D

I picked up

Dead Rising 2 ($60)
Epic Mickey "preorder" ($5)

at K-Mart

and got:

Dead Rising T-Shirt
$20 gaming coupon (from Dead Rising)
$15 gaming coupon (from Epic Mickey)
$10 gaming coupon (for buying a Wii "game")

Grand Total:

$43 (after using $20 coupon from Other M and $5 K-Mart email coupon)

Confusing, I know, but awesome.

Started playing it yesterday and I'm liking it a lot, the Survivor AI is so much better than it was in DR1, looking forward to putting in some good time with this one.

That is funny, my PS3 broke before my Xbox.
I still have have the original 60 GB PS3 from when it was first released. It's even had soda spill INSIDE of it and it still runs like a champ. I've had (2) 360's crap out on me.

Started playing it yesterday and I'm liking it a lot, the Survivor AI is so much better than it was in DR1, looking forward to putting in some good time with this one.

I still have have the original 60 GB PS3 from when it was first released. It's even had soda spill INSIDE of it and it still runs like a champ. I've had (2) 360's crap out on me.

That is nice, I am just responding to some guy bashing the 360 when the PS3 can fail just as easily.

Back