DCDIRECT 1/4 scale mixed media wonder woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone post close-up pics of the BACK side of her? Also more detail shots of the shield and sword? Gary:D:

Can anyone post close-up pics of the BACK side of her? Also more detail shots of the shield and sword? Gary:D:

Here are some good pics posted over at Statueforum. I would ignore going any further than this page, though the posts before are positive (because the folks over there start ranting about the piece. Which is pretty much common fare over there. Also, Havok85 is a member here too.

https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=65678&page=24

Hey all, I just got my WW 1/4 scale figure today.
This is an awesome statue. i have only collected SS PF so far but when i saw this i had to have it.
This is definatly as good as the SS PF's.
Now.... where can i find a DC DIRECT 1/4 SCALE BATMAN MUSEUM STATUE ?????

This is an awesome statue. i have only collected SS PF so far but when i saw this i had to have it.

I have Batman too and it's just as good as SS PFs also. You might want to try EBay, but these statues are starting to get scarce. Good luck.:D

Congrats, DarthKy!

The 1/4 WW is awesome!

Post some pics when you get a chance.:D

The cape on 1/4 Batman looks way too big. Why they do that??

BB

Are you kidding me? They've been drawing it that way in the comics FOREVER; at least since the late 60's, when Neal Adams updated his look. It's called "artistic license"; it isn't meant to be realistic.

Are you kidding me? They've been drawing it that way in the comics FOREVER; at least since the late 60's, when Neal Adams updated his look. It's called "artistic license"; it isn't meant to be realistic.

:lecture

BTW...Neal Adams = :rock:rock:rock:rock

BB, did you ever see Todd McFarlane's Batman circa 1988?

0Batman_29.jpg

:lol Now that's artistic license! :lol

IMO...the statue looks GREAT!​

BS!
Not everyone draws the cape THAT big. Cut the BS and stick your artistic license.

BB

:
BB, did you ever see Todd McFarlane's Batman circa 1988?

0Batman_29.jpg

:lol Now that's artistic license!​

Yeah, I've seen McFarlane's take on Batman and it's as bad as his take on Spidey and every other comic character he's drawn. McFarlane sucks and his drawings are all freakfests. He is/was the worst thing to ever happen to the comic industry 'cause he influenced a bunch of artists to take their weird spins on these great characters. Have you ever seen Mcfarlane's Hulk?? What a joke!

BB​

Yeah, I've seen McFarlane's take on Batman and it's as bad as his take on Spidey and every other comic character he's drawn. McFarlane sucks and his drawings are all freakfests. He is/was the worst thing to ever happen to the comic industry 'cause he influenced a bunch of artists to take their weird spins on these great characters. Have you ever seen Mcfarlane's Hulk?? What a joke!

BB

Of course I've seen McFarlane's Hulk and as far as it being a joke...that's your opinion.

Like him or hate him, McFarlane brought a fresh take on characters that had the comic community buzzing during the late 80's, early 90's. Which was good for sales.

BB

Clearly your opinion BB. Millions of fans loved McFarlane's innovations and that's exactly why he inspired comic artists that came after him. I'm not the biggest McFarlane fan, but he did bring a fresh outlook on some of the classic character and IMHO, without compromising their history.

Actually, a couple of the folks over at StatueForum have removed the clothes off her and repainted the costume on. Apparently it is very easy to remove.

Sorry, it looks like the guy who posted the pics removed them. You could always PM him and he might still have the pics or take new ones. The pics look fantastic, because it looks like AB sculpted her to have the regular costume on.

Sorry, it looks like the guy who posted the pics removed them. You could always PM him and he might still have the pics or take new ones. The pics look fantastic, because it looks like AB sculpted her to have the regular costume on.

Thanks for trying, Bro!

I'll email him the next time I'm at SF. :D

Back