DCDIRECT 1/4 scale mixed media wonder woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, it looks like the guy who posted the pics removed them. You could always PM him and he might still have the pics or take new ones. The pics look fantastic, because it looks like AB sculpted her to have the regular costume on.

No, if you look at the raw sculpt on Andy's site, she's sculpted nude which is how it should be.

One reason I dislike some superhero statues is that the sculptors (especially amateur ones) sometimes forget that the clothes are supposed to be there an just sculpt a nude expecting the outfit to be just painted on. I can't imagine removing Wondie's clothes and then just painting the outfit.

No, if you look at the raw sculpt on Andy's site, she's sculpted nude which is how it should be.

One reason I dislike some superhero statues is that the sculptors (especially amateur ones) sometimes forget that the clothes are supposed to be there an just sculpt a nude expecting the outfit to be just painted on. I can't imagine removing Wondie's clothes and then just painting the outfit.

That's what I'm referring to. I've seen the WIPs and knew that she was sculpted nude and ready for whatever outfit DC Direct went with.

Back