DCDIRECT 1/4 scale mixed media wonder woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am digging the blue highlights. Makes the statue look very comic book-isque in appearance.

If you don't like it, just repaint the hair. Probably not that difficult, even for you less-than-talented Freaks out there.

Either way this is a beautiful piece and I love all the stuff going on with it. Great presentation! SOLD!

My own caveat is that the face doesn't convey much emotion. It looks like she's just looking forward breathing out of her mouth. No rage, anger, or aggression; which the pose seems to portray. Other than that, it looks great.

My own caveat is that the face doesn't convey much emotion. It looks like she's just looking forward breathing out of her mouth. No rage, anger, or aggression; which the pose seems to portray. Other than that, it looks great.

I'm glad the expression isn't too extreme. If she were yelling or something it might look a little awkward.

I don't know but somethings off

I have the Batman PF from DCD but passed on supes

I might pass WW as well,

need more pics to judge better though

ya know, we're thinking the same thing.
I'd rather get Batman, and get WW, but totally pass on Superman

I don't know but somethings off

I have the Batman PF from DCD but passed on supes

I might pass WW as well,

need more pics to judge better though

More pics help but...

-The face is just slightly too masculine,

-No rooted hair, but removable clothes??

-Honestly, calling it a "statue" but putting it in doll clothes???

-What is the main body material? I hope it isn't that same awful resin Mattel tried to use.

-Non-committal (frustrated constipation) action poses hurt rather than enhance figures. George Perez it is not.

"Museum quality"? Does this mean anything?(The stars are already coming off!)

On the upside: the body looks nicely sculpted, but I'm not spending $300+ on it.

Last edited:
I showed this to my wife and she was like "oooohhhhh"
She had never picked up a comic book until she found out that her favorite author Jodi Picoult was writing WW and all of a sudden she "had" to read WW:lol

More pics help but...

-The face is just slightly too masculine,

-No rooted hair, but removable clothes??

-Honestly, calling it a "statue" but putting it in doll clothes???

-What is the main body material? I hope it isn't that same awful resin Mattel tried to use.

-Non-committal (frustrated constipation) action poses hurt rather than enhance figures. George Perez it is not.

"Museum quality"? Does this mean anything?(The stars are already coming off!)

On the upside: the body looks nicely sculpted, but I'm not spending $300+ on it.

1. The clothes aren't removable and it is not a doll so why have rooted hair?

2. It is a statue. It is DC's attempt at following SS's Premium Format statues which have mixed media/cloth uniforms as well.

3. Main body should be polystone like most of SS's PF's and DC's previous two Museum Quality statues.

4. Museum Quality is DC's term for their mixed media statues. This is a prototype, so any flaws like the stars should be better on the production pieces.

1. The clothes aren't removable and it is not a doll so why have rooted hair?

2. It is a statue. It is DC's attempt at following SS's Premium Format statues which have mixed media/cloth uniforms as well.

3. Main body should be polystone like most of SS's PF's and DC's previous two Museum Quality statues.

4. Museum Quality is DC's term for their mixed media statues. This is a prototype, so any flaws like the stars should be better on the production pieces.

DCD perfected their Batman mixed media by fixing some issues.. I think the same could be done with this. I agree, some of the tailoring on this piece could use some improvement. But leave the blue highlights alone, I love the comic book feel of this.

But leave the blue highlights alone, I love the comic book feel of this.

I really dislike the blue highlights. They didn't use them on the 1:4 Supes so why put them on WW? Not sure if the 1:4 Batman has them since I can't see under his cowl :p

Back