DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

Grundy's already back on preorder at BBTS... :(

I'm going to wait for Amazon to get him and get it with free shipping. He's already expensive enough without shipping costs.

Toyed around with Killer Croc.
9430856107_078da00043_o.jpg

Don't ask why I did this. :lol
I deem thee Sir Croc.

Yeah, did me too, I just didn't remember his name. :lol

Also, does Grundy have real metal chains on his wrists or are they sculpted?

The chains are sculpted.

Has anybody here ordered from bbts before? I know it's Reputable site and I always look at it but Grundy is actually my first purchase. anyway, I placed my order on 7/31 before it went back on back order, and it still says my orders at the warehouse. I know that wasn't that long ago, but I figured it would have at least shipped by now....

yep, all the time. theyre fine, but usually are one of the stores that gets things last. i wouldnt sweat it. youll get your figure and if theres anything wrong theyre good about it. the one you gotta watch out for is anime island. theyre sneaky snakes.

Ok cool man, thank you. Yeah it's just that, "being impatient for that awesome new figure that I can't wait to get" feeling. I remember when I was waiting for my enterbay 1/4 BD terminator, I was convinced something was wrong lol. I've actually used anime iskand a few times fire the dbz figuarts and they've been great so far....luckily!

yeah until theres something so popular they try to be sneaky on their stock and list them in various other areas for big money.

Jason's at a Batman thread??? :lol

OK, I had a lot of free time today...

So I thought to myself, I know! I'll compose a list of all the completely and quite possibly useless pieces of information I know about the DCD/DCC Arkham figure line and post them here for all to see!

Don't ask me why, don't ask me how, don't ask me who benefits!

Some of this may be surprising to you, most of it may be old news to you, and I'm fairly certain all of it will be completey useless to you! :lol

But hopefully it will be at least a little interesting to read regardless :D

So here we are, Facts about the DCD/DCC Arkham figure line! (spoiler tagged 'cos it's long!!)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Please feel free to correct me if I've made any errors or if I've neglected to mention anything too!

Last edited:

Thanks for the info sfa! This is actually really neat stuff, and I appreciate a list of the villains , it will help me see who I've got to get still :goodpost:

Actually, wasnt scarface included with series 1 Joker? Or are we not counting him since he wasn't really a villain in the game. He was just kinda there lol

Thanks for the info sfa! This is actually really neat stuff, and I appreciate a list of the villains , it will help me see who I've got to get still :goodpost:

Actually, wasnt scarface included with series 1 Joker? Or are we not counting him since he wasn't really a villain in the game. He was just kinda there lol

Ahhh glad to hear all that typing came in useful! :D

Yeah I left Scarface off the list since he wasn't really a villain in the game. Here's hoping the Ventriloquist & Scarface make an appearance in Arkham Origins though!

Yeah I left Scarface off the list since he wasn't really a villain in the game. Here's hoping the Ventriloquist & Scarface make an appearance in Arkham Origins though!
If the E3 interview with Eric Holmes is any indication, than theres a good chance we'll see Arnold and Scarface in the game.

Wow great list sfa, so from the list I think we only have two main villains left to be made all we is two-face and clayface and that's it. Of course we also still need some minor villains like Titan joker goon, Titan penguin goon, along with some inmates and tiger guards.

Yeah, I hope so too.

If you don't mind my asking, do you have Grundy on order yet? And if so, do you know where your going to put him in that amazing dio of yours??

OK, I had a lot of free time today...

So I thought to myself, I know! I'll compose a list of all the completely and quite possibly useless pieces of information I know about the DCD/DCC Arkham figure line and post them here for all to see!

Don't ask me why, don't ask me how, don't ask me who benefits!

Some of this may be surprising to you, most of it may be old news to you, and I'm fairly certain all of it will be completey useless to you! :lol

But hopefully it will be at least a little interesting to read regardless :D

So here we are, Facts about the DCD/DCC Arkham figure line! (spoiler tagged 'cos it's long!!)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Please feel free to correct me if I've made any errors or if I've neglected to mention anything too!

Arkham DID give us Scarface. Not Arnie with him, but we did get Scarface nonetheless so that part of your list is inaccurate.

Yeah, I hope so too.

If you don't mind my asking, do you have Grundy on order yet? And if so, do you know where your going to put him in that amazing dio of yours??
I don't mind at all!

Yeah I do have Grundy on order, and hopefully he'll be in the UK sometime this week :D

I'm actually going to put him where I have Titan Joker now at the back of the dio, then when the Abramovici twins are released they'll go just in front of Grundy either side of the clown thugs.

Titan Joker's going to go on a new Arkham Asylum dio I'm currently making along with the other Asylum villains.

Arkham DID give us Scarface. Not Arnie with him, but we did get Scarface nonetheless so that part of your list is inaccurate.

True. I shall edit my post to add him in then :D

Do we have any information on what DCC is planning to display at the NYCC this October? Because I'm hoping that in the coming weeks they'll reveal either a Two-Face or Clayface exclusive figure.

Do we have any information on what DCC is planning to display at the NYCC this October? Because I'm hoping that in the coming weeks they'll reveal either a Two-Face or Clayface exclusive figure.
Not that I know of, but I heard somewhere Hugo will be available at NYCC too. That's why there wasn't a SDCC Sticker on the package. So I wouldn't count on a Two-Face and especially Clayface. Two-Face, I would love, but DCD has only done one con exclusive Arkham figure per year.

Clayface won't happen, that'd be just stupid and upset most of the fans. Their deluxe line seems to run outside of the basic figures. So if we get a Clayface it'll be next year probably.

Back