DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

Got Grundy today. He is FREAKING HUGE! And Freaking Awesome! I kinda wish the chest piece would secure itself to the body better, but it still works. Its just amazing how much he towers over Batman. Well over double his height. Batman's arms are about the size of Grundy's FINGERS! :google

Does anyone have a spare Asylum Harley they could spare?

I was bidding on one and I got outbid the last second by one of those automatic bid programs so I didn't even have a chance to increase my bid...

Second time I've lost this figure on eBay, I'd rather buy one from a board member, so please if you have one shoot me a message with your price.

I got my Grundy today, I really love this guy! Don't really have anything to complain about, he's a VERY sturdy figure, I don't see is arm's or anything breaking. His arm joint is about as wide as my thumb and it's a very thick piece unlike Croc.

If they rereleased Croc with joints like Grundy I'd buy it again... The paint on this figure is amazing, and the sculpting on his clothes is really nice. Definitely one of the best Arkham figures out there, though I will admit his size really makes him feel alien to me, I've never owned a figure this large. :D

Love this guy, I'll be taking some pictures later on with him in my display.

9482923779_8909d53509_z.jpg

Really glad I was able to get Hugo, Scarecrow, and Grundy... I almost feel like it's complete.

Only missing 5 figures now. Working on Asylum Harley, Asylum Bane I'm waiting for the price to drop a little more, Titan Joker I don't know where I'm going to put but I need to recover from Grundy first. :lol. And the Armoured and Detective Mode Batman's just don't intrigue me too much.

Really glad I was able to get Hugo, Scarecrow, and Grundy... I almost feel like it's complete.

Only missing 5 figures now. Working on Asylum Harley, Asylum Bane I'm waiting for the price to drop a little more, Titan Joker I don't know where I'm going to put but I need to recover from Grundy first. :lol. And the Armoured and Detective Mode Batman's just don't intrigue me too much.

Awesome set-up man.:hi5: I have titan joker and he is the best Arkham figure imo.He really makes my display.The only Arkham figures left that i want are the one's you got,Grundy,Hugo and Scarecrown.:rotfl Just waiting on a good price for them.

Looks pretty friggin complete to me. You really like having it on the floor though? Or am I seeing it wrong?

Awesome set-up man.:hi5: I have titan joker and he is the best Arkham figure imo.He really makes my display.The only Arkham figures left that i want are the one's you got,Grundy,Hugo and Scarecrown.:rotfl Just waiting on a good price for them.
Thanks! :) I'm really wanting him, but am wanting the other Asylum figures first.

Hugo should be at NYCC, so if you can get someone there to help you or check the Graphitti Designs website after NYCC. Other than that you're going to have to take your chances on eBay. Scarecrow's coming out again thankfully, and Grundy's just pricey. Hope you can get the last ones you need. :)

Looks great Penguin! Hugo really stands out at the top there surveying the scene :D
Thanks. :) Yeah, when I first used that for my display I didn't think about having Hugo up there then when I put the Arkham City logo there it suddenly hit me how nice he'd be up there. :D

Looks pretty friggin complete to me. You really like having it on the floor though? Or am I seeing it wrong?
The only character I'm really missing is Bane, for obvious reasons. But I really do want Titan Joker and Asylum Harley. The Batman variants are just eh, though the Armoured Batman is pretty cool.

Yeah, it's on the floor, I don't have anywhere else to put them to be honest, the rest of the room is full of my Original Trilogy Star Wars collection and only I ever get close to it, and it's pretty safe. So I'm not worried about that. Plus the Arkham figures can be fragile and a fall from a tall shelf could break something and others have had that happen, and this way they're less likely to fall and if they do it's a very short fall. And honestly the display looks good whenever I walk in, see all the figures fine and everything. Yeah I'd rather have them somewhere else, but I don't have any room left. :D

Last edited:

I wish they d do a Batmobile for this line.

^ Yeah same here but since DCC has never done vehicles it seems unlikely to ever happen. It'd be a real suprise if they ever did though, and I'm sure it would look amazing too.

Someone should use the ask DC Collectibles Facebook thing to show interest in the project. It'd be neat if they instituted a "for the people" thing, where potential projects were decided by holding a poll. It might be a good way for you guys to get the remainder of the AC cast, as well.

I've actually been wanting to ask them this for some time now on their FB page to see what their reaction would be or to see if it sparked some interest to them. But every time that 'ask DCC' thing comes around I can never find out where you actually submit a question to them, I can only find the poll of already asked questions.

Huh, that's odd. Maybe email them about it?

I don't think they have any email contact... There's no customer support, or contact info of any kind. Facebook is the only way.

I'm not expecting a Batmobile, there's a lot other figures I'd rather have than it. But I would enjoy a Batmobile. Honestly I think there's a bigger chance of Mattel selling one, Which I wouldn't turn down, but it would be pretty abysmal for anything other than a prop piece.

Took some pictures of Grundy, thought I'd post them here. :)

9493002884_b145f77f9f_c.jpg

9490203563_562e85b7d1_c.jpg

9493001484_0674404817_c.jpg

9493005606_55a70fcfc4_c.jpg

9493007246_5fb9eb1c8a_c.jpg

A BIG SHOUT OUT to jreycnc! Received the Exclusive Hugo Strange today! Man I love this board!!

Great collection, man!

Damn, Grundy is enormous. Didn't expect them to make a figure that big !!

Great collection, man!

Damn, Grundy is enormous. Didn't expect them to make a figure that big !!
Thanks!

I know, but I'm loving every second of it. After getting Grundy I REALLY want a Clayface figure. I plan on putting him across from Grundy and have the two huge figures there. It'll look awesome!

I think Grundy's even slightly taller than Darksied.

Anyone have an Asylum Bane for sale/trade?

I know this isn't the place, but I'm REALLY wanting a Bane right now, and I'm willing to spend a decent chunk of money on him. So if you have one shoot me an offer, I'm very interested in snagging one here soon.

Last edited:

Thanks!

I know, but I'm loving every second of it. After getting Grundy I REALLY want a Clayface figure. I plan on putting him across from Grundy and have the two huge figures there. It'll look awesome!

I know this isn't the place, but I'm REALLY wanting a Bane right now, and I'm willing to spend a decent chunk of money on him. So if you have one shoot me an offer, I'm very interested in snagging one here soon.
Yeah Grundy is way taller than the New 52 Darksied figure.

Thanks!

Bro, you know they're releasing a new, better Bane in a few months, right?

Back