DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

I like Robin's design, not sure how I like his inclusion in the game. If he's really going to be in the story, I hope they work him in well. Should be **** Grayson, not sure if Jason Todd is really in the Arkham Universe besides the one comment Joker makes on the Joker's Carnival Map, but those aren't part of the story, at least in my eyes.

I would have personally prefered to have Batgirl because we've gotten Robin already, but poor Batgirl's been confined to her chair the first two games. Though, with Gordon not being as important of a Police Officer in Origins I could see why they didn't use her, though if WB Montreal is going to do a sequel to Origins they should use her. I really want a Batgirl figure from one of these games.

Harley is written on the wall in the trailer, please don't tell me she's in it... Warden Sharp saw her become Harley when he was the Warden and he had only been Warden for 3 years during the Asylum game. Ugh, Rocksteady would not have done this...

Anyway, sorry for talking about the game so much, don't want to irritate anyone.

But now it seems thugs will be playable characters, does that increase the likely hood of us getting them? I really hope so. I'm disappointed that they're probably not going to make any more Thugs from City, but a lot of fans didn't like them or buy them. Why did you guys not like having them made?

Eric Holmes confirmed on Twitter that it's Grayson.

How did you make those glasses for the Riddler? They look really good, and I would love to know how to make a pair.

Solomon Grundy is Available now :O!

t70odv.jpg

My LORD. Looks phenomenal. Hoping it's released here around pretty soon (the UK releases usually sync up with the US releases, so fingers crossed).

If its out next week mate i'l let you know later. I get my shipping list for next week from Diamond today.

^ Yeah let us know ditch, I'll be very happy if he's in the UK next week! :D

You might want to switch Riddler and Two Face's positions, that way the only two guys wearing white aren't right next to each other.
I took your advice and did a bit of re-positioning so that Two-Face wasn't next to Hugo Strange. Does look better now that the only two guys with white aren't clashing, so thanks!! Plus now Ra's is behind Hugo instead looking far more intimidating! :D

I hope we get a robin figure from origins. He looks kickass.

oh man, Grundy looks amazing!

I remember back before Arkham City came out, I stayed away from all spoilers and so I didn't even know he was in it. so when that boss fight came, I was just like, "holy ****!" and of course, my immediate hope was that they would make a figure of him. Ordered from BBTS the other day, can't wait til he arrives!

p.s. - I heard somewhere that Grundy is taller than titan joker...anybody know if this is true? If so, that would be epic.

I really hope that on the back or side of the box it reveals that Clayface is the next deluxe figure.

oh man, Grundy looks amazing!

I remember back before Arkham City came out, I stayed away from all spoilers and so I didn't even know he was in it. so when that boss fight came, I was just like, "holy ****!" and of course, my immediate hope was that they would make a figure of him. Ordered from BBTS the other day, can't wait til he arrives!

p.s. - I heard somewhere that Grundy is taller than titan joker...anybody know if this is true? If so, that would be epic.

Yeah Grundy's taller.Joker was about 11' or 12' inches.I think Grundy is 13 and a half inches which is huge.He's taller than 2 regular Arkham figures together.

I really hope that on the back or side of the box it reveals that Clayface is the next deluxe figure.

No such luck there I'm afraid! I've seen photos of the back and sides of the box and there's nothing new. It just shows you the past deluxe releases (Titan Joker, Croc, Freeze)

^ Yeah let us know ditch, I'll be very happy if he's in the UK next week! :D

I got my confirmation my stock is due in on Tuesday/Wednesday mate so i expect your local comic shop should have theres too.

Yeah Grundy's taller.Joker was about 11' or 12' inches.I think Grundy is 13 and a half inches which is huge.He's taller than 2 regular Arkham figures together.

Solomon Grundy looks to be around the same size as the Deluxe Darkseid which is f'n huge.

I got my confirmation my stock is due in on Tuesday/Wednesday mate so i expect your local comic shop should have theres too.

Solomon Grundy looks to be around the same size as the Deluxe Darkseid which is f'n huge.

Awesome!! Can't wait to get my hands on this beast! :D

No such luck there I'm afraid! I've seen photos of the back and sides of the box and there's nothing new. It just shows you the past deluxe releases (Titan Joker, Croc, Freeze)
Dammit!!!! Is there any news regarding Clayface whatsoever?

Last edited:

None really, other than DCC saying at SDCC that there's still a chance he could appear in the Arkham line in the future.

2ai4ot0.jpg

Back