DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

View attachment 65081.

Haven't posted a picture on here before so not sure if it will work but here is a quick scale comparison for Grundy.

Thanks for the pics guys, but now we need some loose ones :wink1:

This figure is a monster! I remember thinking Titan Joker was huge when I got it, and this thing has some width to it also. I can imagine that he weighs a ton too

Just a few more weeks until I can get him for my b-day :impatient:

I also hope they finally do Clayface...he's the last huge figure that they need to make in order to round out the deluxe line. May as well make one more since they've gotten this far, and even more so because of his importance in the game.

Wow... DC Collectibles... Take my money... still a bit bummed about the wrecking spheres* , would have rather had that than the chest feature, but this figure is just sick looking.

How are the joints on him? And super tight or fragile feeling joints?

I SO want this guy, don't know when for sure I can get him... Really need to focus on getting him. It's just so amazing.

*I really can't say b alls on this website, I couldn't say D ick either. These filters are really childish, filtering words that have common terms like the ones above is just stupid. I don't mind filtering swear words but D ick is a name, b alls are objects, that children play with or that are used to try to pound Batman into the floor.

I like Robin's design, not sure how I like his inclusion in the game. If he's really going to be in the story, I hope they work him in well. Should be **** Grayson, not sure if Jason Todd is really in the Arkham Universe besides the one comment Joker makes on the Joker's Carnival Map, but those aren't part of the story, at least in my eyes.

I would have personally preferred to have Batgirl because we've gotten Robin already, but poor Batgirl's been confined to her chair the first two games. Though, with Gordon not being as important of a Police Officer in Origins I could see why they didn't use her, though if WB Montreal is going to do a sequel to Origins they should use her. I really want a Batgirl figure from one of these games.

Sorry for a late response, I have a theory which is being hinted at in several ways by the developers, that Origins is plural for a reason. I genuinely think we'll see multiple villain origins, and it's been confirmed Batgirl will "in some way" be in Arkham Origins. To be honest, I think there's a chance we'll see Oracle's origin too, and we all know what that means... *high chilling laugh*

Also, it's been confirmed Robin is NOT in the story as Robin. His inclusion is purely for the Multiplayer part. (Although I still expect we'll see Grasyon and possibly even his parents' death.)

*I really can't say b alls on this website, I couldn't say D ick either. These filters are really childish, filtering words that have common terms like the ones above is just stupid. I don't mind filtering swear words but D ick is a name, b alls are objects, that children play with or that are used to try to pound Batman into the floor.

And I agree, but I think all censoring is childish. Glad we don't have that here in Holland. (We have the norms of not swearing or being appropriate about it, but we don't actively censor.)

Here are a few more quick pictures of Grundy. The joints are super tight...especially the knee joints. It really feels like you're going to bust an arm or leg off trying to get them to move.
Quite convinced a blowdryer on hottest stand will fix that. Just focus on each joint about 40secs to a minute. Has never let me down as long as it's soft plastic.

got my Grundy in my loot over at BBTS, still hoping graphitti designs releases Strange on their website.

Here are a few more quick pictures of Grundy. The joints are super tight...especially the knee joints. It really feels like you're going to bust an arm or leg off trying to get them to move.

Not overly happy to read this...

Hopefully the joints are just stiff and not fragile. Personally I use a blowdryer on basic figures, but with a huge figure like Grundy and Croc, I'd put him in the sink with hot water then boil a pot or two of water and pour it in the sink and let him soak in it for several minutes. It softens all the plastic and since there is so much plastic on Grundy I don't think a blowdryer will be able to heat his torso up enough to loosen the joints since it's just so much plastic.

If you're wanting to get the joints moving, I highly suggest what I mentioned, I've done it on two different Killer Crocs and neither have broken.

Grundy's already back on preorder at BBTS... :(

I'm going to wait for Amazon to get him and get it with free shipping. He's already expensive enough without shipping costs.

Toyed around with Killer Croc.
9430856107_078da00043_o.jpg

Don't ask why I did this. :lol

I'm going to wait for Amazon to get him and get it with free shipping. He's already expensive enough without shipping costs.

Kind of reminds me of Michigan J. Frog.:lol

This actually reminds me of that Arkham City Iceberg Lounge combat challenge, where you can see Croc in the background of the Iceberg Lounge smoking a cigar and drinking :D

This actually reminds me of that Arkham City Iceberg Lounge combat challenge, where you can see Croc in the background of the Iceberg Lounge smoking a cigar and drinking :D
That's what made me do it, I love just seeing Croc sit there chilling. Wish I had the little shot glass of blood from the Killing Joke Joker figure or some kinda glass for him to hold. Though I don't think he'd hold it at all.

I took off the hat and he actually looked pretty sweet with the cigar. :cool:

Yeah the shot glass from that Killing Joke figure would probably be too small which is a shame as he'd look awesome with that and the cigar too! Take off the collar and then you've got a nice little "Iceberg Lounge Croc" variant :lol

Back