DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

my titan jokers leg fell off out of the package, what should I do? return to the store is not an option.

mine did too... you could try glue or just prop him up in the corner of your display. he'll actually stand up just fine if you use a corner for support, and the weight of the figure will keep the leg in place even if its not connected.

It's reports like these that scare the **** of me. People can't even get it out of the box without it breaking. Croc at least can make it out of the box. Where's the cheapest place to get a Titan Joker? I really want one, just would like to get him for a bit cheaper.

I read on another forum the ball is oval shaped while the hole in the leg is circular. I believe this may be what's causing the break. When I get mine eventually I'm cutting him out of the plastic tray, not going to try to pull him out of it. Then I'm going to heat up the legs and pop them off the ball joint and sand the ball joints down to be more circular. It's the only thing I can think off.

This is what I'd do if mine broke.

titan-joker-broken-leg_1511.jpg

Get the ball joint out of the leg, drill a correctly size pilot hole in the ball and the stem, then find a small enough and long enough screw. Might want to sand down the inside of the leg and/or ball joint as the picture shows. I'm not talking from experience with Titan Joker, just from repairing action figures in general.

Can't wait to see your awesome pictures SFA, glad you were able to get one. :) Hopefully you post a bunch.
Ask and ye shall receive!:D

I got my Hugo Strange in this morning! Awesome figure all round. I love how the syringe is opaque in the middle too. On to the pics:

I got my Hugo Strange in this morning! Awesome figure all round. I love how the syringe is opaque in the middle too. On to the pics:

Well...Strange is a dead man walking :lol,

Haha yep! That's exactly what I was going for :D They're all out for a piece of the Proffessor!!!

5_zps179e7649.jpg

Friggin awesome shot/display/setup.:clap Do you have atmospheric lighting at night, when it's dark in the room? Cause that'd be amazing.

Last edited:

Friggin awesome shot/display/setup.:clap Do you have atmospheric lighting at night, when it's dark in the room? Cause that'd be amazing.
Thanks!! :D I did play around with the odd lighting effect early on, but that was on the actual diorama itself and wasn't very successful. But some proper 'mood lighting' is one thing I've neglected to think about. I might have to have a play around with that sometime. Could look very cool with the right kinda light. Thanks for the suggestion! :D

Looks great SFA! Hugo ties in pretty much every display, your's looks perfect now! Shame your old dio is gone, would have like to see Hugo on the railed balcony you had Ra's on. Oh well, this looks great too, Hugo in front of all his best friends. :lol

Your Hugo's lips are painted better than mine, mine are kinda lopsided, oh well, doesn't bother me. Glad you have him, really looks great in there. :)

You might want to switch Riddler and Two Face's positions, that way the only two guys wearing white aren't right next to each other. How'd you get Catwoman to balance up there? Looks like it'd be a challenge.

Thanks Penguin!

Actually Catwoman is on there pretty darn solidly! She ain't goin' nowhere! :lol There's actually a hidden foothold and handhold in that girder she's climbing so she can't fall at all.

Yeah it does bug me ever so slightly that Two-Face's white is clashing with Hugo's atm, but I may have a play around with that sometime. He is a great figure though, so glad they made him even if he did cost over the odds!

Thanks Penguin!

Actually Catwoman is on there pretty darn solidly! She ain't goin' nowhere! :lol There's actually a hidden foothold and handhold in that girder she's climbing so she can't fall at all.

Yeah it does bug me ever so slightly that Two-Face's white is clashing with Hugo's atm, but I may have a play around with that sometime. He is a great figure though, so glad they made him even if he did cost over the odds!
You're welcome. :)

Oh, cool, I always shutter a little thinking of Arkham figures falling, worried something's gonna be broken. She does look really nice up there since she doesn't really belong down there with the others and she doesn't belong with Batman either.

I'd rather pay double what a normal figure costs to have him than to not ever get one. Sadly I think DCC knows this too... Hopefully they remake Two Face, I mean they remade Nightwing which is strictly a DLC challenge map character, but are leaving us with the Mattel Two Face? Really hope they make one that's not a con exclusive, but looking at how important character from City have been released I'm partially expecting it.

I like the syringe Hugo came with, it's not that accurate, but they would have had to mould his hand rather oddly to hold an totally accurate one.
The scalpel I just don't care for too much since it's so flat and undetailed. I can barely tell what it is. Wish it was actually based on the in game scalpel. At least Hugo can hold it right. I was going to give it to Hush but unfortunately there's no way he can hold it. :(

I'm really amazed how readable Hugo's ID badge is. You can make out everything including the tiny Arkham logo and lettering. Is Asylum Harley's badge this good?

Quick question- where do you guys get the figure stands from for the ones that don't come with stands? Thanks!

I've no idea where to get spare stands from I'm afraid, I'd actually love to get some more myself!

All the stands I use for figures that didn't come with them are from other Arkham figures I'm not displaying such the AA series 1 figures and the Batman variants.

Quick question- where do you guys get the figure stands from for the ones that don't come with stands? Thanks!
DC Collectibles could sell packs of those since they stopped including them... :rotfl

Personally, I don't use stands, don't have the room for them, and I can't display the figures how I want to with the stands. I've gotten every figure to stand up on it's own except the Series 4 Batman. But I haven't fiddled around with it too much because personally I don't like the Series 4 Batman much at all.

Incredible stuff, SFA; I'm always in awe of your fantastic display.

Well...Strange is a dead man walking :lol,

Haha yep! That's exactly what I was going for :D They're all out for a piece of the Proffessor!!!

It's not intentional, but, the way the paint apps are, with his pouty lips, and the way his glasses are positioned, it's kind of great because he looks genuinely worried, like he's about to piss himself.:lol

I adapted by giving the ones I had to the villains, and keeping Robin, Nightwing and Bats without one. Not exactly an answer, but not exactly a lack of an answer either.:dance

Last edited:

Apparently BBTS has Grundy in stock. Too bad I've got an order in else where. I have a Pile of Loot yet to ship! :(

Yes!!!! Thank God I always order from BBTS, Grundy come to papa...that totally did not sound creepy.

Well at least at this high of a price he won't sell out before I can get him.

I really want him, but you don't just have 100 bucks laying around to spending on figures every day of the week. :lol

Incredible stuff, SFA; I'm always in awe of your fantastic display.

It's not intentional, but, the way the paint apps are, with his pouty lips, and the way his glasses are positioned, it's kind of great because he looks genuinely worried, like he's about to piss himself.:lol

Thanks batfan!! :D :D

Haha! Yeah with the frown lines they've given him too he genuinely does look worried which is perfect for my display! Just wait till Grundy is at the back there aswell, I might have to sculpt a few new worry lines into Hugo's forehead! :lol

The only DC batman figs i have are Flamebird & Nightwing.

Their head sculpt are pretty good and proportions, paint job is excellent.

Ok, having just seen the AO Multiplayer trailer, which looks amazing by the way, and **** Grayson's costume I can safely say that I'm excited to both play as him and buy his action figure. Which I think is a good possibility considering we got a Nightwing figure.

Back