DC Figures Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DC Direct makes some of the crappiest 1/6 figures, but strangely enough they are also some of my favorites - must be the size, colourful spandex and often fantastic headsculpts.

9b54f41d.jpg

That is a cool looking group shot! I want to get Catwoman, Joker & Batman for sure. I love the headsculpts & clothing, I just wish they weren't so tall. My DC Direct DK Joker could dunk on my custom Vader.:(

Thanks die!

Catwoman's probably the weakest of the three you're thinking of getting. She's a great looking figure, sure, but her suit is very restrictive and limits the amount of posing you can do with her. Other than that, she's fab.

And I actually quite like the size of these figures as they come that much closer to capturing the spirit of the Megos I used to own as a kid; I was much smaller then, so now that I'm older and bigger I'm liking the oversize aspect of the figures.

That repaint looks really well done, good job to whoever did it.

sorry to post pics of the same figures Probably won't get more until my b-day in a month :monkey3), but these are different poses that i liked better...or in GA's case, just liked the photo better.

100_0540.jpg

100_0543.jpg

100_0541.jpg

100_0542.jpg

Very cool GA photo. Really brings out the cool factor of the figure.

This is my favorite figure (until Les finishes my Indiana Jones head).

TheGoddamBatman013-1.jpg

This is a custom made by Amina and is limited to 50.

This is part of my DC collection. I displayed my action figures to take some pictures but I have to update them someday...Hope you like it ;)

P1010474.jpg

P1010475.jpg

P1010476.jpg

P1010477.jpg

P1010478.jpg

P1010479.jpg

Last edited:
Man those 6" figs look cool as hell. I just had such a time with mine constantly toppling over that I ended up selling and switching to 12".

You certainly don't get the quantity in the 1:6 market though...

Ha Ha, The fake WIZARD Magazine cover photo is pretty good!

I also loved the collection with a ton of figures, that's awesome looking.
That large statue of Mary Jane ( Peter Parker's GF ) is really cool.
I have never seen that one before...nice!

I finally found one! He looks better than pictures show him to be. Anyone have a list who else they have made or are going to make?

MMTheJoker.jpg

Back