DC Figures Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I have a new sickness... and it is called DC Direct Deluxe 13" figures. Now I know they are over priced and the bodies are clunky etc But I really dig them. I received my first one the other day, took a few snaps then before you know it I was in photoshop land :dunno

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

I have both Bat versions, Catwoman, orginal GL and the orginal Kent to Supes on their way too! :duh

Well I have a new sickness... and it is called DC Direct Deluxe 13" figures. Now I know they are over priced and the bodies are clunky etc But I really dig them. I received my first one the other day, took a few snaps then before you know it I was in photoshop land :dunno

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

I have both Bat versions, Catwoman, orginal GL and the orginal Kent to Supes on their way too! :duh

That DCD Superman is really nice.

But... Batman is the best ! :naughty

Just received both my DCD Batman figures and have to agree the modern gray/black version is kick ass. The classic 'tv show' looking version is pretty cool too. Will try to get some pics up soon!

these are really old pics now, but all i have for now. Supes head paint by DarkArtist. Need to take some pics of my Dark Knight figs and post them as well.

Jor-El-060.jpg

Jor-El-021.jpg

Jor-El-034.jpg

Jor-El-040.jpg

Jor-El-043.jpg

Jor-El-050.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Last edited:
Its kinda intresting how most new PSers use Lens Flare, and that Neon thing....I used those a lot when I got it.

Well I've been using PS for years so I guess I haven't progressed much in that time! Lens Flare and that Neon thing ftw!

Back