DC Figures Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry... I have to share in my currrent obsession with DC Direct's 13" figures. I also realised there is one benefit to the bendy hands that come with these guys. U can get a pose that no other figure can manage. See last pic...

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

OK, I'll say it: I think DCD's line of 13" figures is the BEST comic-based superhero line EVER ! They aren't without their faults - poor wrist articulation, "bendy" hands (that would be fine if a couple of sculpted sets were also included), cut joints that are too noticeable when posed a certain way, and ever-increasing price point to name a few- but I love 'em!
I'm excited that they have ventured into the Golden Age characters with the recently-announced GA Flash, and I'm pretty sure we'll get GA Green Lantern and Dr Fate eventually. Now, if we could just get Hawkman and Wonder Woman done...

Anyway, here are some pics of part of my collection - I'm out of room in my old-school Detolf, so no room for my movie-based figs or my four GL Corps members. I need to get to Ikea to get a few of the newer model cases.

DSCN1123-1.jpg

DSCN1123-2.jpg

DSCN1125-1.jpg

DSCN1127-2.jpg

Warlock664, where'd you get the Atom figurine?! Him sitting down with the other figures is both hilarious and awesome. Like this here:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/B4lJq6SFLYQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/B4lJq6SFLYQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That was hilarious, Galahad!

The two small Atom figurines in the pics (one sitting, one standing) were both included as pack-ins with the DC Direct Justice League Series 2 Atom figure, (along with the standard 6.5" articulated Atom figure). They look great with those 13" DCDs, don't they?

Back