DC Figures Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is the TDK Batman, BB Batman, Joker goon, Scarecrow and a Bat-Pod exclusive to Target. They are also developing Two-Face and hopefully a Gordon for this line.

Thanks for the list! I see there is a unmasked Bats and different "Evidence" Goon Masks. Is that the only variants?

This is the only one I have at the moment. I want to get some more and some of the 1/6th figures.

harleyquinndcd.jpg

Oh I had that one once :( kids got to it ... I MISS YOU HARLEY

Thanks for the list! I see there is a unmasked Bats and different "Evidence" Goon Masks. Is that the only variants?

For the moment. The Bruce is hard to find and I haven't seen any of the goons in a while at my Wal-Mart or Target.

Thanks! Just seen there is a "Fear Demon" Version of Batman. Bet that will be hard to find too. I still see the Goons every once in awhile.

Great thread ! SO happy to see it !

This i my only 1/6th scale:

DSCN0691.jpg

Still in the process of clearing some stuff out and putting out my 6" figures. So I will be back ! :banana

That is Batman #613, part of the Hush storyline written by Jeph Loeb and drawn by Jim Lee (inks by Scott Williams). The whole storyline is fantastic, one of the best in recent memory to be sure.

Can someone get a cool shot of the Mattel Movie Master TDK Batman luring over the Joker ala this picture ...

Interrogation.jpg

Nope. Joker's coat isn't removable, so he can't sit down (and would be inaccurate anyway with it).

I know the coat isn't removable, I wouldn't expect it to be. I'm not looking for accuracy in the small details, I was just wondering if someone could capture the essence of this picture with the use of the Movie Masters Batman and Joker.

Technically you could take the pic from Joker's torso and up without him having to be sitting down to make it look like the picture of him sitting at the desk.

Anyone pic up the new All Star Batman figure? It may be the first small figure I buy in years.

I picked up Batgirl and Batman, I will open them tonight and try and snap some for us.

Nope. Joker's coat isn't removable, so he can't sit down (and would be inaccurate anyway with it).

Oh the symantics.

I know the coat isn't removable, I wouldn't expect it to be. I'm not looking for accuracy in the small details, I was just wondering if someone could capture the essence of this picture with the use of the Movie Masters Batman and Joker.

Technically you could take the pic from Joker's torso and up without him having to be sitting down to make it look like the picture of him sitting at the desk.

See !!!

;)

Back