DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Thanks for the head's up CaptSpock!
[emoji106]

@Sephiroth1089 Nice catch on the video!
So, he says the figures will have slightly staggered release dates and the website has updated a couple of them. Flash and Superman now show November 30th, but the rest are still September 21st.

[emoji106]

@Sephiroth1089 Nice catch on the video!
So, he says the figures will have slightly staggered release dates and the website has updated a couple of them. Flash and Superman now show November 30th, but the rest are still September 21st.

I originally ordered the figures individually but i decided to get the 8 pack and save $30. Seems like they're charging shipping now too so i really save about $20

I went for the 8pk too. That's really weird that they wouldn't charge shipping to ship them out as they're released separately but do charge when they're together in one big box.

As a stickler for scale, I gotta say GL is looking short. Hopefully accessories are ridiculously well hidden because Wonder Woman needs her lasso and Hawkgirl needs her mace!

I have a feeling there aren't any real accessories, nothing like the BTAS line. Anyone have a 3d printer??

Just found this video from AFI:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN2XSaNpPvE

Looks like there are 0 accessories. No alternate hands, batarangs or bat grapple. Thats really disapponting. At $28 for each figure and providing just the bare bones. This line is a joke so far.

No accessories for any of them? Meh... I'm not excited to have them now. I'll stick with BTAS.

At San Diego Comic Con, Aquaman was displayed with two hands, and I believe they switched out the one hand for the hook after a couple days, so I thought at least he'd have an alternate hand, but guess not. Jeez.

Can you cancel after the 7 day trial subscription and still get the figures?

The fact the I can’t buy these because the service isn’t available in Canada is horse****. All I want to do is give you my money, DC. Smarten up.

The fact the I can’t buy these because the service isn’t available in Canada is horse****. All I want to do is give you my money, DC. Smarten up.

Jajajaj well said same in Norway ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a new custom to show you guys today. I made Parasite out of Superman's legs, Anti-Firesuit Batman's torso and arms, and G&M Batman's unmasked head shaved down.

Also, I finally started a new Instagram page for these if you wanted to follow it. https://www.instagram.com/p/BnxAOycn25_/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=3bad25zoobq1
b101d03c52638b069e946e1ec7573f8f.jpg

Are the BTAS figures also through the dc subscription service, or will those be released like the old ones?

Are the BTAS figures also through the dc subscription service, or will those be released like the old ones?

Regular Diamond release like all the past stuff. Just went up for Solicitation yesterday in fact, so places like BBTS now have them up for pre-order.

Regular Diamond release like all the past stuff. Just went up for Solicitation yesterday in fact, so places like BBTS now have them up for pre-order.
??? Are you talking about the Scarecrow and Two-Face etc figures? I’ve had them pre-ordered from BBTS since mid July.

Oh yeah, I forgot BBTS puts up pre-orders for stuff sometimes as soon as it's revealed at a show, but official solicits from Diamond just went out this week.

Just found out Kevin Conroy, Loren Lester, and Diane Pershing are going to be at a con near me in February. I'm already excited but have never been to one of these, so I wanted to ask you guys about etiquette. Naturally I don't expect to dump an entire collection on him, but would a couple things be ok? I have this WB Studio Store Maquette that I would love for him to sign the base

s-l300.jpg

Most celebs at the conventions I've been to either limit the amount of things they will sign, and they usually charge per each item.

I met Kevin Conroy at Denver Comic-Con 2017. I had him sign the top of my DC Collectibles Batmobile (the piece that slides open and shut to reveal the seats inside) and he was nice enough to have one of his assistants there to take a posed photo of him and me for free. I think I paid $50 for his autograph (maybe $40?) and that was the total since I just had him sign one thing, but if I would've brought two things, it would've been $100, three would've been $150, and so on (assuming he didn't have an item limit). Most people also charge additional money for a photo (or a selfie) at their signing table.

I have a new custom to show you guys today. I made Parasite out of Superman's legs, Anti-Firesuit Batman's torso and arms, and G&M Batman's unmasked head shaved down.

Also, I finally started a new Instagram page for these if you wanted to follow it. https://www.instagram.com/p/BnxAOycn25_/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=3bad25zoobq1
b101d03c52638b069e946e1ec7573f8f.jpg

Great job! Parasite turned out great, very bold color! Thank you for sharing your instagram too!

Back