DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Quick question about the Batcomputer...
I live in France, and bought it from amazon uk a couple monthes ago...and sadly i have the bad stickers cheet that don't stick on the screens.
What do i have to do to receive the new ones, and who should i contact?

Quick question about the Batcomputer...
I live in France, and bought it from amazon uk a couple monthes ago...and sadly i have the bad stickers cheet that don't stick on the screens.
What do i have to do to receive the new ones, and who should i contact?

I think you have to contact Amazon UK or whichever vendor you purchased it from. The new sticker sheets are on a yellow paper.

I had a similar issue.

I contacted Amazon but they had no idea what I was talking about and referred me to DCC. In turn DCC said to contact Diamond, who handles distribution here in the United States. They took care of me right away.

Hopefully DCC has sent replacement sheets to Amazon UK and they can help you out directly.

Good luck!

So, I’m kind of curious about Amazon’s return policy/debating buying a second expressions pack to see how it turns out. I received my first one the other day and The Joker’s hatted head was practically missing a pupil. I then realized that he was not, in fact, missing a pupil, but that it was so far displaced that I may as well have been looking at Marty Friedman. Worth it? I have Prime, so, the shipping was free on the first go-around, but, in the event that figure number 2 had a superior paint app, does amazon take returns?

So, I’m kind of curious about Amazon’s return policy/debating buying a second expressions pack to see how it turns out. I received my first one the other day and The Joker’s hatted head was practically missing a pupil. I then realized that he was not, in fact, missing a pupil, but that it was so far displaced that I may as well have been looking at Marty Friedman. Worth it? I have Prime, so, the shipping was free on the first go-around, but, in the event that figure number 2 had a superior paint app, does amazon take returns?

Great return policy. They e-mail the label and you take it to UPS or Post Office (your choice). You get your refund not long after it's scanned in. Only caveat I've heard is if you do too many returns with Amazon they eventually ban your account.

Great return policy. They e-mail the label and you take it to UPS or Post Office (your choice). You get your refund not long after it's scanned in. Only caveat I've heard is if you do too many returns with Amazon they eventually ban your account.

Well, I can’t say I’ve ever returned something from them, so, maybe I’ll give it a go.

So.... is the Harley Expressions pack coming out this month?

Or is this DCC finally pulling the plug on the Animated Line?

No, she's not due out until August.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Didn't remember that. Checked the date on BBTS. Guess they didn't update the product.

Still, the prolonged silence on new product is quite a downer. I feel naive hoping the line continues.

Just throwing it out there ... if anyone's interested in selling some or all of their collection, please PM me. I sort of like these figures but, at the same time, I don't really like them either. Basically, I'm looking for a collector who's lost interest in the line and wants to unload what they have.
Thanks.

I will have to keep an eye on that new board game. The upcoming Heroclix figures look pretty nice as well, although they might be a bit small for some collectors.

View attachment 407841

Very cool! I hope they'll extend the line with vehicles, civilians and factions (GCPD, SWAT, goons, criminals,), etc.

Just scored the Batcave, Batmobile Deluxe, Talia, Quinn, Batman Expression, Batgirl, Mr Freeze, and joker expression pack for 50% off :)

Comic book shop clearance lol

Ah, those were the days...My old LCS is single handedly responsible for about 80% of the TAS figures that I own, due to the fact that he ordered two of everything and no one else ever bought it. Probably has a lot to do with why that was my LCS and isn’t currently, now that I think about it...

Will there be any SDCC reveals

I think this might be buried unless they do more with STAS

I'm cautiously optimistic we could see some new reveals at SDCC. Talk is cheap I know, but they said the line wasn't dead in the last unboxing video they did for the Joker expressions pack a while back, so there's that. I also think with the show getting released on blu-ray later this year, and more news about that possibly being revealed at SDCC, it could be a shot in the arm for the line.

I hope it’s not dead, they could do rereleases and accessory packs. More dioramas would be nice as wel

Back