DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Thanks for your thoughts! My Two-Face and Man-bat are in place and looking good, but I'm still deciding if I'm going to make room for Montoya and Zatanna... I do agree that Zatanna looks great, I just don't have a strong memory/connection to that character like most of the other characters in the show that are a part of this line.

I get what you mean. She was only in one episode of "Batman: The Animated Series" and it wasn't a great episode overall, but I find the character itself very appealing. Her personality and history with Bruce Wayne from his pre-Batman days are really nice. Her "Justice League" episode is much better, but more focused on other characters.

Current collection plus Batmobile and Batwing.

baeb9dbf90ad91f59339f854eb360344.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I’m having a hard time choosing between the phantasm pack and the joker expression pack. Think I might go for joker as I really like the trench coat look.

I’m having a hard time choosing between the phantasm pack and the joker expression pack. Think I might go for joker as I really like the trench coat look.
I'd go with Phantasm first. He's gonna rise in price sooner than later. Batman Beyonce is already rising.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I just might, they’re sitting on amazon at the same price but phantasm also comes with bats.. decisions. :lol

I couldn't resist!! :lol I only wish I could have animated it, that would look awesome! :lol

Another custom complete! This one is 100% inspired by the great, zelu.
1568f6bfb7507bcb0004eac08c9684d2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Excellent work CaptSpock!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another custom complete! This one is 100% inspired by the great, zelu.
1568f6bfb7507bcb0004eac08c9684d2.jpg

Nice one buddy! How did you remove the Catwoman mask detail from her face? or did you just paint it over? :clap

Batman looks amazing with the Ra's al Ghul cape, you gave me a great idea!! I can't understan how Dc didn't give us a over the shoulders closed cape in any of the thousands Batman versions, that's just lazy.

Yes. Honestly, that over-the-shoulders cape is the best look for Batman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guillalite- The cape was also originally zelu's idea. I loved it so much that I had to replicate it!

Nice one buddy! How did you remove the Catwoman mask detail from her face? or did you just paint it over? :clap
Thank you! I just dremeled the mask off and then sanded over the area. I was actually surprised how well it worked.
I've done the same with a TNBA Batgirl right now for a Batwoman that I'm finishing up.
Here's a flash shot of Catwoman in the case:
633954eef3627c0883fb561fac1c6802.jpg

Guillalite- The cape was also originally zelu's idea. I loved it so much that I had to replicate it!

Thank you! I just dremeled the mask off and then sanded over the area. I was actually surprised how well it worked.
I've done the same with a TNBA Batgirl right now for a Batwoman that I'm finishing up.
Here's a flash shot of Catwoman in the case:
633954eef3627c0883fb561fac1c6802.jpg

Awesome! This is exactly what I did but I found this process too time consuming to achieve the smooth effect. What "end" did you use for the dremel and grid for the sanding paper?

I have like 5 BTAS customs on my desk right now but everything is like 5-15% complete - no time :(

Back