DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

The Joker Mobile was cancelled...months ago.

Yep but DCBS has yet to pull it. If you can find the actual listing it is labeled “Relisted”. Don’t ask me. If anyone didn’t get the memo it was DCBS lol.
https://dcbservice.com/product/oct170397/batman-the-animated-series-jokermobile
Don’t go by the “This item is no longer available” tag. Everything says that once the monthly preorder window closes.

Hey guys, sorry for the delay but I’m very busy at the moment (and that’s also why this will be the last of these I do, but I feel there’s enough now to get DCC’s attention anyway). Hope you like this concept! :D :D

91D645FC-6390-4C2C-B410-58DC911F1F12.jpg

Thank you so much for making that! Especially Clock King of course! That totally deserves to be made!!!!

Thank you, sfa! It's great to finally see Thorne in pseudo-figure form. All of your work will be perfect inspiration for customizing when I get to some of these.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Well EE wasn't lying about Joker Expression pack being in stock. Mine shipped today

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thank you, SFA!! Fine work, as always! I'd buy that set without a second thought.

Well EE wasn't lying about Joker Expression pack being in stock. Mine shipped today

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. I'd love to order one, but already bought too many toys for the month, so I'll just wait for Amazon to get them in.

Thanks for all the compliments guys! :)

Seeing my concept for Rupert Thorne really makes me want that figure so much more. I hope DCC can get past whatever it is stalling this line at the moment and show us some new stuff soon. Scarecrow, Two-Face, and Thorne would make me a very happy boy. I’d love more of course, but those three are my musts right now.

Thanks for all the compliments guys! :)

Seeing my concept for Rupert Thorne really makes me want that figure so much more. I hope DCC can get past whatever it is stalling this line at the moment and show us some new stuff soon. Scarecrow, Two-Face, and Thorne would make me a very happy boy. I’d love more of course, but those three are my musts right now.

I agree with you. They are my favorites

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. I'd love to order one, but already bought too many toys for the month, so I'll just wait for Amazon to get them in.
I'll have him sometime next week. So is the gcpd set really the only set hard to find of the animated series line? Rest I have found so just wondering why they didn't make more.

Just putting it out there. Would anyone be willing to part ways with their Joker stand? I prefer these over the flight stands.

Hey guys, sorry for the delay but I’m very busy at the moment (and that’s also why this will be the last of these I do, but I feel there’s enough now to get DCC’s attention anyway). Hope you like this concept! :D :D

View attachment 397700

YOU SIR, ARE A GOD!

Why can't you be the head designer at DCC? Thanks for the design sfa!!! You've done something great for your fellow collectors with these.

Was watching the live unbox ingredients of the Joker Expressions Pack by DCC and they said their are plenty more surprises coming.

"SURPRISE! This was the last release in the line! Everything else is cancelled!"

These are my first two of many planned DCAU customs. I had to have World's Finest represented better on my shelf and you can bet Clark will be coming too.
I'm starting with the repaint level stuff and working my way up to the tougher ones.
Bruce is basically Casimir's recipe but tweaked with TNBA Joker's legs. (his head is a scaled up Hasbro cast from Glassman's Customs)
734f621ae5edce76257068dd968ae8cc.jpg
066f405e1060753243b30862dca44665.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Anyone have an Man Bat for sale? Seeing $60 plus prices on evil bay.

Back