DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I really like how the Expressions Pack came out.

Hope SFA's designs help orient the folks at DCC towards what we'd accept as product.

(SFA, could you make a Rupert Thorne, Claw, Dr. Strange, Clock King, Sewer King 5 pack? Or any concept you come up with including those characters?)

Im shure his work is way more affective than just write mail to them.. Never got a single reply by DCC via mail.. and I've tried several times to ask and say things. Social media "chaos" is way better. :D

I digitally draw too, it requires a lot of TIME xDD Let's just gave SFA some time, I'm shure he wanna keep teasing DCC with his works as much possible! xD

I just watched the video. I suppose if you're inclined to seek out nothing but doom and gloom you'll certainly find it. Personally I think it's got more to do with a generation of participation trophy winners never being taught how to handle disappointment but I digress...

DCC made a MAJOR change to the packaging that's given me plenty of optimism. They're finally using all that real estate on the back to promote other products. They would not be doing that if they expected the line to end soon. Then again they wouldn't be doing unboxing videos (let alone doing them in costume) either, nor would they have bothered building (and changing daily) the diorama at Toy Fair to promote the line to retailers. They're putting a lot of effort into promoting these toys.

Batman is the tip of the ice berg on the Animated line. They said in the video that they've got more to come. Justice League provides all kinds of potential for the continued success of the entire line.

"DON'T PANIC!" :)

They're finally using all that real estate on the back to promote other products. They would not be doing that if they expected the line to end soon. Then again they wouldn't be doing unboxing videos (let alone doing them in costume) either, nor would they have bothered building (and changing daily) the diorama at Toy Fair to promote the line to retailers. They're putting a lot of effort into promoting these toys.

Those are all good signs :lecture

I agree. That wad a lot of effort to go to for a dead line.

Despite my initial reaction I am allowing myself a bit more positivity.

Attempted my very first dio for my spare btas figs. Now that it's finished I think it works better with my Bombshells figs, but wanted to share a pic anyway. It's no ALFigures or Mechbay type work, and could be way better, but I'm fairly happy with it, being that it's my first ever try.

bmt.jpg

Attempted my very first dio for my spare btas figs. Now that it's finished I think it works better with my Bombshells figs, but wanted to share a pic anyway. It's no ALFigures or Mechbay type work, and could be way better, but I'm fairly happy with it, being that it's my first ever try.

View attachment 396971

Cool! looks very realistic. :)
The only thing that creep me out is Batsy... standing alone with a lot of empty cans and bottles... He's he drunk?? xDDD

Beside jokes I can perfectly see Arkham figures too in that ;) well done!

Has anyone that ordered the Batcave from DCBservice get the replacement stickers? They told me awhile ago that they would be shipping them out but I never received them. I also sent them an email last sunday but no response from them yet.

Same situation here. I'm not sure if you need to order something though before the replacement stickers ship.

Same situation here. I'm not sure if you need to order something though before the replacement stickers ship.
They told me that they would ship with whatever my next order was. (which will be the Joker Expressions set for me)

If you log in>click on Account>then Shipments, you'll see a list of everything they've shipped as well as your next shipment. If they've set a sticker set aside, it should have its own order number pending for shipment.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Cool! looks very realistic. :)
The only thing that creep me out is Batsy... standing alone with a lot of empty cans and bottles... He's he drunk?? xDDD

Beside jokes I can perfectly see Arkham figures too in that ;) well done!

Thanks man! Hahah, I suppose Selena and him had a romantic back alley date lol

They told me that they would ship with whatever my next order was. (which will be the Joker Expressions set for me)

If you log in>click on Account>then Shipments, you'll see a list of everything they've shipped as well as your next shipment. If they've set a sticker set aside, it should have its own order number pending for shipment.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hmm this is worrisome. I actually don't have anything ordered with them coming up other than the joker mobile but thats most likely canceled.

The Joker Mobile was cancelled...months ago.

Anyone know approx release date for Joker Expressions pack?

That's weird, it doesn't look to be on Diamond's list this week. But EE is pretty legit, so I'm really excited.

That's weird, it doesn't look to be on Diamond's list this week. But EE is pretty legit, so I'm really excited.

Yeah I'm finally getting into this line so picked up Batman expressions and now just ordered Joker Expressions. I really hope they do an Catwoman expressions pack.

Back