DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I had some free time this weekend, so I created a few more mock-ups :)

I’ve posted these on my Instagram account and tagged DCC in them so hopefully they’ll see.

View attachment 395720

View attachment 395721

View attachment 395722

WOW!!! These are terrific... Nice work! I'd happily buy all of them! Particularly that Ivy expressions pack [*notes accurate color scheme]. As happy as I was when they finally released her as part of the GCPD set, and though her sculpt turned out great in the end, how on earth did DCC manage to get all the colors wrong? Lol...

Thanks for all the comments guys!!! Glad you all like my concepts :D

I just hope that DCC are seeing these, or at least seeing all the comment tags and likes from other people. The intention wasn’t necessarily to get them to make these specific sets, more just to show them that people are still massively interested in this line and these specific characters.

I may do a few more as there’s some other characters I’d like to try, but hopefully all this is unnecessary and DCC are underway with more Animated stuff with these characters anyway. .

Sfa can you make a Rupert Thorne's concept? Please :)

So some of the stickers are messed up, then? Contact Big Bad and tell them what happened. I'm sure they'll send you a new sheet if the have more. Make sure they mark the envelope "do not fold."

They didn’t get too messed up after I flattened out the stickers they look fine I just thought it was odd that the BBTS sent them the way they did.

Sfa can you make a Rupert Thorne's concept? Please :)

I second this motion. SFA you are AMAZING! Loved each and every one of your designs and concepts.

DOES ANYONE HOPE/THINK WE'LL BE GETTING SOME HINTS OR REVEALS OF UPCOMING FIGURES (at leas the one's Jay C form TNI mentioned) IN THEIR JOKER EXPRESSIONS UNBOXING VIDEO?

Just got my first lightbox tent thingie, and it's giving me an excuse to make some time to play around with some of these. I have so many mixed emotions about the set. If any figures deserved the single carded, handled with care treatment, it's these guys. Mr.Freeze is really disappointing when he should have been one of THE stars of the line. But while I do feel that way, I do also like the figure a lot. He just feels so rushed, the kind of figure that gets released when costs are being cut at the end of the line. Reminds me of the old Total Justice Parallax figure. He was supposed to be released in hard plastic with shiny green vac-metalized armor. But since he was produced when it was decided to cancel the line, he was released in plain, rubbery green plastic. Much like Mr.Freeze, I still loved the figure but it bummed me out to t hink of what could have been.

I bought two of these sets just so I could have doubles of Bane. My devotion to the character and episode goes way back, and the figure didn't disappoint. He feels much more like a standard release figure although I do wish they took more of a cue from his appearance on the show. He had much more muscular definition where the figure being based on the model sheet has more of a solid power lifter look. Also would have liked a better range of motion in the neck. He had a big variety of expressions on his episode, that I think he'd be a great candidate for a boxset. Maybe he could also come with the grapple gun Batman uses on him in the finale. But I might be in the minority of people who'd buy that :p

Croc really surprised me. From the pics I've seen online and even in the package when I got these, I didn't expect to like him as much as I do. If I'm being honest with myself, to me he's the best out of the 3. I really do hope we get a few more from the line. Playing around with these and the Dark Knight Returns set rekindled my interest. If not, there are still some that I need to go back and pick up anyway.

TH1wE0c.jpg

Everytime I look at that Freeze, the height of his helmet bothers me more and more.

Everytime I look at that Freeze, the height of his helmet bothers me more and more.

Ikr? As happy as I am to have the figure, the helmet and that belt buckle (if you can call it that) are what bother me.

Guess the best figure of BTAS Freeze we'll be getting is this one from Mondo, hopefully this year...IMG_3431.jpg

Ikr? As happy as I am to have the figure, the helmet and that belt buckle (if you can call it that) are what bother me.

Guess the best figure of BTAS Freeze we'll be getting is this one from Mondo, hopefully this year...View attachment 396058

That Mondo Batman looks pretty good there.

Are the Mondo figs still coming out? I've never been able to find them anywhere online

Mondo website and bbts

DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Guess the best figure of BTAS Freeze we'll be getting is this one from Mondo, hopefully this year...View attachment 396058

Yeah. Those Mondo figs look awesome! I love the accessories too. It’s as if Mondo actually listens to the BTAS fanbase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If only it didn't take them years to actually release their figures and the quality control didn't suck.

Back