DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

The next big event is San Diego Comic Con, which starts July 19th. After that is New York Comic Con on October 4th, but I don't believe DCC ever really have a presence there.

The next big event is San Diego Comic Con, which starts July 19th. After that is New York Comic Con on October 4th, but I don't believe DCC ever really have a presence there.

Yeah, basically SDCC is the last chance this year but for some reason DCC is not "ready" to show us new products even tough we know they exist. The problem I have is the wait... if we have to wait over 1 year to get new figures many people will lose interest in this line. Even now you can see more figures popping up on eBay and even full collections being sold :/

Yeah, basically SDCC is the last chance this year but for some reason DCC is not "ready" to show us new products even tough we know they exist. The problem I have is the wait... if we have to wait over 1 year to get new figures many people will lose interest in this line. Even now you can see more figures popping up on eBay and even full collections being sold :/

Until I got this glimmer of hope on Two Face and Scarecrow I considered putting my collection up on eBay. Sick to death of half finished lines.

They have a display at NYCC.

thanks for the infos ;)

Interesting, I just wonder why they "can't" show prototypes or stuff like that. At this ToyFair Storm Collectibles showed Lobo and Darkseid figures, and both was basically blank statues. Why DCC can't do the same just for please fans? Mistery... xD

The display that have at NYCC is usually small. I think when the line first came out back around 2014 they just had some display off to the corner with wave 1 figures. It wasn't all that impressive and they didn't announce anything there.

Whatever the case, this is definitely a hiatus if not a cancellation. It will be some time between getting new announcements and product on the shelf considering we are gonna wait from SDCC ‘17 to SDCC ‘18 to see new stuff.

Anyone see the Dio that NECA made for their TMNT line? They said that more dios are a possibility for the future. Hoping for a darker looking set that would be perfect for these figures.

thanks for the infos ;)

Interesting, I just wonder why they "can't" show prototypes or stuff like that. At this ToyFair Storm Collectibles showed Lobo and Darkseid figures, and both was basically blank statues. Why DCC can't do the same just for please fans? Mistery... xD

Toy Fair is an industry event for manufacturers to sell to retailers. It's not really a venue to show off what they've developed. That really should only come after they've gotten solid feedback from buyers. A company doesn't want to dangle carrots in front of end consumers only to have the product never see production. DCC has enough of that as it is.

That said, I think I recall someone saying that DCC might have something to reveal by C2E2 which is April 6-8.

"DON'T PANIC!" :D

Preordered the Mondo version..can't help it

Anyone see the Dio that NECA made for their TMNT line? They said that more dios are a possibility for the future. Hoping for a darker looking set that would be perfect for these figures.

That would be awesome! I like that TMNT dio, but I’d love a BTAS one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DCC will be unboxing the Expressions Joker next Thursday at 11:30 am PT. I wonder if they'll make any mention of the line continuing?

Something else to consider for possible info from them before SDCC: they had a panel last year at Wondecon. This year's Wondercon is March 23-25. Maybe we'll get something then?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

So BBTS sent my sticker set for the BatCave through USPS which is fine but they folded it to fit the package in my mailbox🤦*♂️

The figures may not be receiving announcements, but this thread is getting better and better. What an amazing community to be a part of!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree! I'm a longtime watcher of this thread but this is my first time posting. I was so disappointed after months of waiting for Toy Fair only to see no Scarecrow or Two-Face... But the great things going on with this community (professional looking mock-ups, custom figure casting discussions, and all the other ideas to either get the figures we want out of DCC or work together to get fan-made versions somehow) has really given me hope! If a crowd-funding campaign or anything else like that comes along I'll happily contribute!!!

So BBTS sent my sticker set for the BatCave through USPS which is fine but they folded it to fit the package in my mailbox🤦*♂️
So some of the stickers are messed up, then? Contact Big Bad and tell them what happened. I'm sure they'll send you a new sheet if the have more. Make sure they mark the envelope "do not fold."

I had some free time this weekend, so I created a few more mock-ups :)

I’ve posted these on my Instagram account and tagged DCC in them so hopefully they’ll see.

6E891B51-9AB2-4C50-A241-235198702456.jpg

9E012238-7814-4907-9A6A-0D3BC3D2C506.jpg

576C326D-6B94-477D-BBFF-8AE5B9243B06.jpg

Last edited:
Back